Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kendall Marshall and Lakers Point Guards...

Guy keeps putting up #'s.....Blake and Farmar are on the way back.....can Lakers get anything of value for one of these guys?Would seem they would be willing to trade anybody and everybody at this point....
    New Music...
    facebook.com/iambatch

vCash
    Pringles makes these guys amazing

vCash
    is Marshall actually good? or is it just D'antoni?

vCash
    get rid of both steve's, why bother carrying either of them?
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain

vCash
    Kid is basically averaging 10 and 10.

Don't murder me right now, but seeing D'Antoni turn nobodies into somebodies (Lin, Marshall, Steve Blake started playing great once Pringles came here), all of this makes me question Nash's career.

Could Steve Nash just be the perfect product of Mike D'Antoni's offense and Pringles deserves a lot of credit for the success Nash had?

Eisenhower says: SUCK ME.

Equipo De Chupame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWorthy42 View Post

Don't murder me right now, but seeing D'Antoni turn nobodies into somebodies (Lin, Marshall, Steve Blake started playing great once Pringles came here), all of this makes me question Nash's career.

Could Steve Nash just be the perfect product of Mike D'Antoni's offense and Pringles deserves a lot of credit for the success Nash had?
    He was an All-Star who turned into an MVP candidate when he got to the Suns. There is no debating that. No one thought Nash would be MVP in their wildest dreams. The system he runs allows point guards to put up numbers. Also not a debate. Now I will say that Nash did AMAZING things on the court with the Suns. Not just numbers, but toughness, vision, shooting, style, leadership, and poise. Nobody could match what he did at that time. He did a lot of those things before and after D'antoni. But that system was perfect for Nash. And it was amazing to watch. None of his point guards since then have come close to that. Marshall was known for his passing and vision in college, and it was unleashed with this system. To me, Nash and D'antoni did best when together, but Nash is a much better player than D'antoni is a coach. If all that makes sense.

vCash
    Dantoni is good at maximizing guard potential which is why guys like duhan Blake and farmar were average players before became good solid players with dantoni. Same with these previously unheard of guys Jeremy Lin and Kendall Marshall start turning heads with their all of a sudden solid basketball.. Same applys to nash but on a deeper level, nash was an all star before and after dantoni but with dantoni he was an MVP candidate (actually won it twice wit dantoni as everyone knows)..

I'd say its a stretch to say dantoni made Nash's career, but I do think he definitely helped it for sure.. Nash would be an all star with or without dantoni, but IMO without nash dantoni woulda never survived in the NBA.. The only reason he's still getting a shot is for his resume in phoenix..

Dantoni is only good at one thing, developing guards, besides that he doesn't know ****..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    I'd like to see Mike D'Antoni as an assistant coach. I think he can thrive like that.

Eisenhower says: SUCK ME.

Equipo De Chupame.

vCash

He was an All Star at Dallas and an All Star at Phoenix after Dantoni left, sooooo...............................

vCash
    Also Marshall sucks, but he will put big assist numbers.

vCash
    D'Antoni could make any player look good, only problem is he doesn't believe in defense, 2nd worst defense in the league yuck

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Also Marshall sucks, but he will put big assist numbers.
    You have Dragic and Bledsoe... You can tuck away the insecurity of letting go a solid PG like Marshall. Say what you will about the kid but his assist to turnover ratio is stud level and he is young. You know who else put up massive assist number and sucked at shooting initially... Jason Kidd.

vCash
    Is Marshall eligible for the future stars challenge?

vCash

Don't forget Duhon. I think your point has merit based on the play of PGs that has ran D'Antoni's offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummond#1 View Post
    You have Dragic and Bledsoe... You can tuck away the insecurity of letting go a solid PG like Marshall. Say what you will about the kid but his assist to turnover ratio is stud level and he is young. You know who else put up massive assist number and sucked at shooting initially... Jason Kidd.
    And we're also watching that right now with Rubio

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast