Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Where do you think Dante Exum goes?

Where do you think Dante Exum, a highly touted phenom from Australia who just declared, goes in the draft?

He's apparently already thought of as a top-five pick, and at 6'6", 188 pounds, a franchise point guard. I don't know much about him, and I do know that the NBA is already stacked with decent point guards.

vCash
    I've always thought he could go #1. My opinion hasn't changed.

vCash
    Toronto Raptors

vCash
    Top 6. Depends on which teams are drafting. The one knock is that he plays against pretty poor competition, but he also played very well at the Nike Hoops Summit

I still think the kid is going to be a beast though.

vCash
    he's gonna be ridiculous, i'm taking him 3rd after embiid and wiggins if i'm a gm. parker 4th, vonleh 5th, randle 6th, smart 7th, gordon 8th. those are the top 8 picks and any one of them has a chance at being the best player in this draft.

vCash
    I wish he would of spent a year at college, however if he is good as people say he can be, he is going to be awesome. On a side note Australian basketball is in fantastic shape heading into the world championships and Olympics.

vCash
    not buying into the hype just yet. hes not a pure PG and isnt much of a shooter

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 57 Yards: 921 TD: 9

vCash
    Detroit!!!

vCash
    Wherever Charlotte picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Wow, have you watched him play? He's an excellent passer and a very good shooter, right out to NBA 3 point range. He is a score-first PG but don't discredit his passing and ability to run an offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    he's gonna be ridiculous, i'm taking him 3rd after embiid and wiggins if i'm a gm. parker 4th, vonleh 5th, randle 6th, smart 7th, gordon 8th. those are the top 8 picks and any one of them has a chance at being the best player in this draft.
    Vonleh 5th?? Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff:27886551
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Wow, have you watched him play? He's an excellent passer and a very good shooter, right out to NBA 3 point range. He is a score-first PG but don't discredit his passing and ability to run an offense.
    Have you seen him play? If so, please tell me where cause the biggest knock on him by scouts is that he's not a shooter. He's a MCW clone.

He'll be decent but he in no way should be a top 3 pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asik's better View Post
    I wish he would of spent a year at college, however if he is good as people say he can be, he is going to be awesome. On a side note Australian basketball is in fantastic shape heading into the world championships and Olympics.
    Wouldn't you love to have Andrew Bogut, Kyrie Irving, Dante Exum and Patty Mills on your team? Not to mention that Australia turned out Lauren Jackson, one of the best female basketball players of all time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    One of his few relative weaknesses is his shooting, which I think will improve with his physical strength.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Wouldn't you love to have Andrew Bogut, Kyrie Irving,Dante Exum and Patty Mills on your team? Not to mention that Australia turned out Lauren Jackson, one of the best female basketball players of all time.
    Kyrie Irving is from New Jersey. He's one of us. He left Australia at 2 damn yrs old. That's like Brooklyn claiming MJ .
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast