Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Browns to interview Defilippo for OC

How do you guys feel about that?

vCash
    Glad his work has garnered better opportunities but his departure would be a loss. He has done a great job, especially with what eh has had to work with.

vCash
    Good for him. I honestly hopes he get the gig...
    The Leonard Williams crew. Who's with me???

N. Cog Neato, krsonekth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo:27883777
    Glad his work has garnered better opportunities but his departure would be a loss. He has done a great job, especially with what eh has had to work with.
    Your right. But what sucks is if he leaves, we wont see what he can do with us possibly getting better talent in the draft.

vCash
    No,loss here.Will look for better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    No,loss here.Will look for better.
    DeFilippo is good. He'd be a loss if he leaves.

He's a good coach - eventually, he'll be an OC (in Cleveland this year or later) and I won't be surprised if he gets results.

vCash
    Not sure why the Browns would go after him. He doesn't have much under his belt at all. In all honesty, RM could probably find an upgrade if he were to leave.

vCash
    I know this is not a popular consideration here, but his and Olson's work with McGloin and Pryor is probably well regarded in league circles. What many often cite as cause for complaint could very well be cause for commendation.

vCash
    I can see the interview now. He walks in and says I am the guy who made MM who he is in the NFL now lets talk money, because you know I got this job right? LOL just kidding I hope he gets it we could make it a package deal him and Pryor.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    It's never good when a coach leaves. But in this case, it's an upgrade for him. He's not leaving cause he's mad.
    Hey, he's entitled to better himself......I wish him luck.

vCash
    I hope he gets it and turns the browns around! I'd like to give rich a chance to come in as the QB coach though!

vCash
    He is a great coach and extremely good with QBs. Would love to keep him here, but its a feel good story that one of our coaches that everyone says is garbage is warranting acknowledgement through opportunities.

vCash
    on another note...if your a browns fan right now...man..you gotta be feeling very depressed...No offense to deflippo, but seriously....the decisions the browns management makes is crazy...i

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76:27887882
    on another note...if your a browns fan right now...man..you gotta be feeling very depressed...No offense to deflippo, but seriously....the decisions the browns management makes is crazy...i
    No we use to it by now lol.plus its just a game, can't let it affect your health. Talent wise the browns have a great starting point. Missing the key piece being a QB but gotta love 6 pro bowlers.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Why was this guy not considered for our vacany after Knapp was axed if he has this kind of potential?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast