Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Amazing vince carter documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G2L0WZPM-Q#t=12

this definitely changed my perspective on vince and i hope it does for toronto fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G2L0WZPM-Q#t=12

this definitely changed my perspective on vince and i hope it does for toronto fans.

I wouldn't say its 'amazing' but it did shed light on how ****ed up Babcock is 'til this day, how Peddie mangled the situation and how Carter actually did NOT want out of Toronto. But I still remember VC being a wuss in his last year with the Raps.
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    It didn't really change my perspective it brought back the old one I had, worshipped the ground the guy jumped over... As a fan it was easier to blame the guy that left than the guy who was still here in Babcock... They did an excellent job with this and finally got me to get past the hate of the guu

vCash

Amazing vince carter documentary

I'm surprised that Grange didn't ask him about not dunking anymore.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm surprised that Grange didn't ask him about not dunking anymore.
    Agreed. The doc didn't make me change my perspective on Vince, it changed my perspective of Grange. He wussed out and the whole doc felt like a propaganda machine that Grange agreed to feed the public. I understand why the franchise would want to do this but I liked Grange and I am disappointed that he would do such a bias journalistic piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    I am curious, what made you change your perspective? There wasn't much in new information in the piece.

vCash
    ahhh... man that video just made me sad all over again.

Raptors need to heal their wounds, bring back Bosh and Carter for some sort of ceremony, just to get past it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post

Agreed. The doc didn't make me change my perspective on Vince, it changed my perspective of Grange. He wussed out and the whole doc felt like a propaganda machine that Grange agreed to feed the public. I understand why the franchise would want to do this but I liked Grange and I am disappointed that he would do such a bias journalistic piece.
    Yeah not a single tough question. The whole doc felt like a sell job.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Thread title is misleading

vCash
    I never hated the guy honestly.

I hated our poor management and bad executives.

Hopefully now we finally have some redemption in the head office.

vCash
    Amazing documentary. Totally changed my opinion of the guy.

PR fluff is all that was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    He did wuss out. Completely glossed over the last couple years of questionable injury, effort, interference with management decisions, demands and made it look like he was a victim.

vCash
    Not an amazing documentary but very interesting. Vince is a great human being no matter what you wish to believe. Just because he hurt Toronto fans doesn't make him a bad person. He does camps, fundraisers for charity , speaks well of others, got a degree.. Ppl make mistakes. VC is very professiona, despite his unprofessional leave of TOR..

Don't let a blip of his career define your entire view of him...I hated lebron for a while. Don't mind him much now since he's handled a lot of hate

vCash
    I wanna punch stupid Rob Babcock in his stupid ugly face