Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

45 83.33%
  • Melo

9 16.67%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Would you rather have Kevin Love or Carmelo Anthony?

and Why?

I saw this on CSN's twitter so I wanted to ask you Chicago Bulls forum

#Game6 #Toews #Champs #StanleybackinChicago #Hawks

#WIN #BEATDAHEAT

vCash
    Kevin Love with out a second thought.

vCash
    can a mod add a poll to this thread (if it remains open)

Kevin Love - better, younger, cheaper while playing in a system as opposed to outside of a system like Melo

vCash
    Thanks for adding a poll!

#Game6 #Toews #Champs #StanleybackinChicago #Hawks

#WIN #BEATDAHEAT

vCash
    Kevin Love not even close in my opinion. If we can add a legit scoring wing with Love our team would be sick nasty. Hopefully fix our shooting woes in the draft the ability to have 2 PFs who can hit 3's with Mirotic and Love and have 3-4 wings who can shoot well giving Rose and Butler room to operate Dynasty.

Rose-DJ-Hinrich
    Lavine-Snell-Butler
    Butler-Doug McDermott-Snell
    Love-Mirotic
    Noah-FA-Nazr

Not really realistic but god I'd love that team 9 players on your team who can all hit 3's would be something. 10 if they kept Murphy for the 13th spot but I'd imagine the 13th spot would be saved for a defensive PF if possible.
    Last edited by Rndy; 01-27-2014 at 10:41 PM.

vCash

Would you rather have Kevin Love or Carmelo Anthony?

Call me crazy but I think it's closer than y'all think. Carmelo dominates in almost every offensive category. Better than love. Both are questionable on defense. The only strength of love is his rebounding. But we already have great rebounding in every position, so we don't need a major upgrade at that, especially if mirotic comes over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    Call me crazy but I think it's closer than y'all think. Carmelo dominates in almost every offensive category. Better than love. Both are questionable on defense. The only strength of love is his rebounding. But we already have great rebounding in every position, so we don't need a major upgrade at that, especially if mirotic comes over.
    How in the world does Love not Dominate in every offensive category? Add in he's arguably the best rebounder in the NBA to go along with another elite rebounder our team would be pretty ****ing hard to stop there would be no second chance opportunities.

vCash
    No, it's not close. Love by a mile.

vCash
    If Mirotic comes over and is a beast then I'd rather get Melo otherwise it's Love by a longshot.

vCash
    Love in a heartbeat. He's more of a team player and less of a headache.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaner View Post
    If Mirotic comes over and is a beast then I'd rather get Melo otherwise it's Love by a longshot.
    Love just adds so much to the team offensively I'd consider trading Mirotic if we got a good enough offer if not the offense coming from PF should be the best in the NBA by a wide margin with those two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    What offensive category does Melo dominate in greater than Kevin Love? Love's also a superior passer and playmaker to Melo and doesn't need to be force fed the ball to be productive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    What offensive category does Melo dominate in greater than Kevin Love? Love's also a superior passer and playmaker to Melo and doesn't need to be force fed the ball to be productive.
    The flashy type category? Outside of that Love is the man and doesn't get enough credit on his passing another reason I'd love him with Noah. We not only would have the perfect spacing between the two but both can pass something we might miss with Boozer when he is gone.

vCash
    someone who can play defense & offense is who i pick

vCash
    Love.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast