Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pau Gasol --> OKC

Gasol could be on the move this offseason and I think he has to consider OKC. The thought of him pairing up with his countryman Ibaka has to be enticing along with the fact that that team is so young. If he regresses he can move to the bench at some point with the development of Steven Adams and a roster that still includes Perkins and Collison. How much can OKC offer him? Probably not more than the midlevel but at this point I think it's his best choice. Curious on hearing your thoughts.

C - Pau Gasol / Kendrick Perkins / Steven Adams
    F - Serge Ibaka / Nick Collison /
    F - Kevin Durant /
    G - Thabo Sefelosha / Jeremy Lamb
    G - Russell Westbrook / Reggie Jackson / Derek Fisher

That's a lethal team. Add some veteran guys like Richard Jefferson and Kirk Hinrich and that team is set.

vCash
    OKC can't afford Gasol. That's why they traded harden. They are a small market.

vCash
    20/10/3 center to OKC...game over for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Couldn't happen financially unless thunder gives up durant or westbrook + perkins. Definitely not going to happen.

vCash
    He'd have to go there for the minimum. Could see him end up with OKC, Miami, SAS, Memphis (reunite with his bro and former team).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    OKC can't afford Gasol. That's why they traded harden. They are a small market.
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Couldn't happen financially unless thunder gives up durant or westbrook + perkins. Definitely not going to happen.
    He could go there for the minimum or part of the mid level exception.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    20/10/3 center to OKC...game over for everyone else
    He isn't that same player anymore

vCash
    Harden is overrated. I'm happy with the way Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb are developing for them and hopefully those two will stick around. At some point they will have to go over the tax. It has nothing to do with the small market city, it's about how much the owner is willing to spend. If I'm Gasol, I go for the mini-midlevel maybe if they can get rid of Perkins or even the minimum. I'm thinking championship.

vCash
    if he is willing to take the MLE (if okc has it still available)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    He could go there for the minimum or part of the mid level exception.
    NM I didn't read the full post. I was talking about thunder trading for him this season. I'll take him next year though. We can amnesty perkins and not resign sefolosha

vCash
    NM I didn't read the full post. I was talking about thunder trading for him this season. I'll take him next year though. We can amnesty perkins and not resign sefolosha
    C - Pau Gasol / Steven Adams
    F - Serge Ibaka / Nick Collison /
    F - Kevin Durant /
    G - / Jeremy Lamb
    G - Russell Westbrook / Reggie Jackson / Derek Fisher

That could work, although I value Sefelosha greatly. I was his biggest fan when he was here in Chicago and I always thought we should've kept him. But he's a defender who can be replaced with guys like Keith Bogans and Richard Jefferson. Then go out and grab a veteran big for the min.

vCash
    Dude he said it in the first sentence... Gasol could be on the move this offseason. Why bother posting if you're not going to read what you're posting about.

vCash
    I think Pau Gasol would make a good team because he has a good mid-range jump shot. He almost always makes the mid-range jump shot, but not always.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    I think Pau Gasol would make a good team because he has a good mid-range jump shot. He almost always makes the mid-range jump shot, but not always.
    would make a good team? or make a team good?

There is no doubt he'll be on a good team.

vCash
    They could have him this year and retain his bird rights. Not sure when Perkins expires but maybe him, Lamb, and some first should be good.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast