Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Harrison Barnes?

Just wondering what happened to him, he showed great promise out of high school, and college. He had a good playoffs last year, is it because he can't see time because of iggy? Has he lost it? And is he a true 2, or 3? Does he have the ball skills, shooting ability, and athletic enough 2 start at a 2 spot? I've been wondering the same things about Marshawn Brooks as well.

vCash
    Iggy is what happen , heard the Bulls has intrest in getting Barnes though .

vCash
    Harrison Barnes has all the talent and skills to be an allstar but I noticed he may like something up top. His basketball IQ is lacking hopefully for his sake it's a maturity issue and he will develop that. He is only 21 he has alot of time to grow.

vCash
    Iggy is what happened. It hit him hard that he's a bench player.
    shots fired?

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    What position is he best suited for? Cause I don't know why the bulls are interested if they are going all in for melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Iggy is what happened. It hit him hard that he's a bench player.
    He's averaging close to 30 minutes a game.

vCash
    Wonder what the Dubs would take to trade him? I know a bunch of the posters on the Pistons board bring him up in trade scenarios.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    He's averaging close to 30 minutes a game.
    off the bench, it's a mentality.
    shots fired?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    What position is he best suited for? Cause I don't know why the bulls are interested if they are going all in for melo.
    Bulls haven't even said they're going in for Melo , Bulls have liked Barnes since the draft . Dubs want Kirk and Bulls like Barnes . I wouldn't be surprised if some type of deal gets done with picks . Warriors won't be able to pay Curry , Klay , Iggy , Bogut and Lee might even come back .

vCash
    off the bench, it's a mentality.

That's probably the dumbest thing I have heard all day.

Barnes is shooting equally as good as everything (about) compared to last year. So what's the difference? His free throw shooting is down by ten percent.

Is playing starter minutes off the bench going to ruin your free throw shooting? That's ****ing dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Agreed, this "bench mentality" line is beyond dumb, especially for a 21 year old who doesn't show signs of an ego and likely knows that he's in the role he should be. Considering he started for weeks while Iguodala was out and continued his same rate of play, it's an even weaker case. He's playing more than he did last year and we have needed his production in a major way, but he doesn't have it in him at this point. No improvement from last season save for some solid ISO D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    That's probably the dumbest thing I have heard all day.

Barnes is shooting equally as good as everything (about) compared to last year. So what's the difference? His free throw shooting is down by ten percent.

Is playing starter minutes off the bench going to ruin your free throw shooting? That's ****ing dumb.
    he's playing 26 gms. off the bench this season. The kid isn't improving w/ less mins. There is always a mentality coming off the bench or starting. It happens w/ young players.
    shots fired?

vCash
    The bench thing isn't dumb IMO , you have to accept the fact that you aren't starting and embrace it . Barnes has been a starter all of his life , some players just don't preform as well off the bench .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    The bench thing isn't dumb IMO , you have to accept the fact that you aren't starting and embrace it . Barnes has been a starter all of his life , some players just don't preform as well off the bench .
    I'm more upset is that homie is a Knicks fan like me not knowing this. Like really homie? how many times didn't we have these discussions w/ Knicks players?
    shots fired?

vCash
    he's playing 26 gms. off the bench this season. The kid isn't improving w/ less mins. There is always a mentality coming off the bench or starting. It happens w/ young players.
    Edit: read gms as mpg*

Do you have any proof with what you're saying, especially considering his role has increased?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast