Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Who do you take in 2014 Draft if we were #1?

Joel Embiid:
    Finesse is the word when it comes to his post game. Great post defender. I know we lack spacing and have the log jam at C and PF unless we let Monroe walk or acquire other talent in a trade but Joel Embiid and Andre Drummond would be a crazy PF/C tandem! I just have to show this clip.

Kansas stats:
    11.2 PPG - 7.4 Rebs - 2.8 Blks - 67% FG

Andrew Wiggins:
    He has his quick go-to step-back jumper and unreal athleticism that we all know. Not a deadeye 3 pt shooter but he has hit some big ones this season. His transition game resembles LeBrons ability to be a one man fast break.
    Kansas stats:
    15.8 PPG - 6.0 Rbs - 34% 3pt

Jabari Parker:
    Scores at will, hasn't been very consistent lately. Melo-like but if he can show consistent defense he might be worth it. Nice strong post game with finesse. He would spread the floor the best for us. We'd be drafting him for his unrelenting offense.
    Duke stats:
    18.7 PPG - 8.0 Rbs - 1.2 Blks - 1.0 Stl - 39% 3pt

I know we aren't getting any of them but who do you take if it became a reality?

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    I think Embiid is the best prospect but we need a SF. I think we have to go with Parker in that situation.

vCash
    The crazy thing about this draft in regard to our specific needs, is none of the elite prospects really fit what we're looking for. Embiid is like Drummond, and I'm afraid pairing them together could be like when the Bucks had Sanders/Udoh/Henson, lots of long armed shot blockers/rebounders, but no offense, especially if Smith is still aboard.

Maybe trade Moose and draft Randle? Idunno, I'm conflicted, but I guess it doesn't matter anyway

vCash
    Nick Staukas

vCash
    Trade either Monroe or Smith and try to get another 1st rounder. Draft Wiggins and Stauskas in the 1st, try for Adrian Payne in the 2nd. Boom.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Nick Staukas
    I'm assuming Mitch McGary is getting drafted #0

AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Parker. We really need a go-to (yet halfway efficient........ Jennings ) scorer and a 3 who can space the floor for whoever the bigs are. That's Jabari.

vCash
    Parker or Wiggins. The Pistons need some help at the SF position... mostly because they need AN ACTUAL STARTING SF AND NOT JOSH ****ING SMITH!

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    I think the media is downgrading this draft a lot just because Wiggins and Parker are showing they aren't perfect. Maybe we could swing a deal and have two lottery picks (possibly) lol? Thennnn we go grab Parker and Stauskus!

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    im hoping we dont make the playoffs now, even the late lottery has some goof prospects and our pick top 12 protected, i dont want joe here anymore and i hope the next gm will get rid of smith, and build around the young talent instead of trying be in win now mode, i dont blame joe hes in a win or get fired mode right now so he went after josh smith which can be bad for the teams future

but man i would take wiggins in a heartbeat, parker might be more skilled right now but wiggins has more potential on both sides of the court
    POP! POP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    I think Embiid is the best prospect but we need a SF. I think we have to go with Parker in that situation.
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor187 View Post
    Trade either Monroe or Smith and try to get another 1st rounder. Draft Wiggins and Stauskas in the 1st, try for Adrian Payne in the 2nd. Boom.
    As much as that sounds nice, we won't have a shot at Payne in the 2nd rd( he will likely go low 1st rd). We could have a shot at Stauskas in the 2nd though.

vCash
    Parker
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 63-80, games this week vs. Orioles (3), Royals (4)
    Indianapolis Colts: 0-1, Week 2 vs. Eagles
    Minnesota Timberwolves: New team, hoping for good things this season.
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todu82 View Post
    Parker
    When I saw your Kermit avatar I instantly read your comment as "Porker", that would've been awesome man lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    When I saw your Kermit avatar I instantly read your comment as "Porker", that would've been awesome man lol
    I love your sense of humor GS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast