Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

several Dolphins players have already privately expressed that they want out

RT @AdamHBeasley I've been told that several Dolphins players have already privately expressed that they want out of this situation

vCash
    any guesses?

vCash
    my guess would be everybody

vCash
    I feel like it's a spin on how Wallace said he wasn't used properly. But who cares what they want. I'm prepared to have a bad season if it means Ross cleans house and we finally get rid of some of the jackasses running this team.

vCash
    you should care what the players want. you want players to believe in what you are selling and believe in the people teaching them and coaching them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I feel like it's a spin on how Wallace said he wasn't used properly. But who cares what they want. I'm prepared to have a bad season if it means Ross cleans house and we finally get rid of some of the jackasses running this team.
    If thats the case, trade EVERY draft pick for 2015 future pick and sign ALL one year contracts for 2014

vCash
    im guessing its wallace read an article on espn saying he should of had 15 to 20 TD passes and he was being modest
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    im guessing its wallace read an article on espn saying he should of had 15 to 20 TD passes and he was being modest
    I can't blame him. He really should've had 15+ TDs. It must have been frustrating as hell to be getting open week after week and constantly under or over thrown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    you should care what the players want. you want players to believe in what you are selling and believe in the people teaching them and coaching them
    Every player has their own agenda so I don't care too much. Plus I'm hoping that if we suck this year that we really suck so Ross has no other decision but to fire everyone. I also get the gut feeling that Randy Starks is at least one of the players that wants out, he hasn't been able to act like himself and probably feels targeted after the last season.

Honestly I hate this story because it just adds onto the disappointment I've been feeling after this GM search. Philbin is ALREADY losing the lockerroom according to Beasly. But I also just don't quite believe it because he is the only one reporting it from what I've seen. I haven't seen anyone else say anything about the players losing faith except for the Tannehill Sherman story.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    ^^^ If we come out of the gate slow, this could really fall apart ala Tony's last season. And I think the players genuinely liked Tony (much better personality) more than they like Joe.

We'll see but this upcoming season already has a dead-man-walking feel to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    ^^^ If we come out of the gate slow, this could really fall apart ala Tony's last season. And I think the players genuinely liked Tony (much better personality) more than they like Joe.

We'll see but this upcoming season already has a dead-man-walking feel to it.
    This offseason I've had the same feeling that I did before that season. I believe I was one of the first to call for Tony's head and a complete rebuild. I'm not trying to say anything, but I was right about that one wasn't I?

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    This offseason I've had the same feeling that I did before that season. I believe I was one of the first to call for Tony's head and a complete rebuild. I'm not trying to say anything, but I was right about that one wasn't I?
    It's not just you. It's all the GM candidates who turned us down too. They're probably figuring that they could just be flushed out next offseason if we have a losing record, and Philbin gets canned, and then Ross goes after a big name who wants all his own guys.

That's probably what it is moreso than the Aponte structure question (although that may not be helping either). Idk but something's wrong when upwards of 7 GM candidates weren't interested in your opening.

It'll be a miracle if Philbin/Hickey make this work. GL

vCash
    Personally I'm not suprised. I've been trying to let the dolphin users of psd understand this for some time now. Sensitive children. Also Ross will probably give philbin another year considering he let Ireland stay for so long. Him and joe are lovers IMO.

vCash
    Who is the top player of the 2016 draft? Lol

vCash
    If players dont want to be a Dolphin, they need to be gone. Trade them or whatever needs to be done. If not, it can cause serious locker room problems. Like we haven't had enough already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast