Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Denver Nuggets (21-21) @ Sacramento Kings (15-27) 1/26 9:00 PM ET

(21-21) Denver Nuggets @ Sacramento Kings (15-27)

Sunday, January 26th
    9:00 PM ET

Sleep Train Arena
    Sacramento, CA

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Randy Foye - Wilson Chandler - Kenneth Faried - J.J. Hickson

Nuggets Reserves

Jordan Hamilton-JaVale McGee- Timofey Mozgov - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Quincy Miller- Nate Robinson

Sacramento Kings

Isaiah Thomas-Marcus Thornton-Rudy Gay-Jason Thompson-DeMarcus Cousins

Kings reserves

Jimmer Fredette-Ray McCallum-Ben McLemore-Derrick Williams-Travis Outlaw-Quincy Acy-Carl Landry-Aaron Gray

vCash
    It's the second night of a back to back for us...but really need to win against this type of opponent.

Would really help if Arthur comes back..

vCash
    Like I said yesterday, they need to keep this starting line-up. Joking. I really think Mozzy should be starting.

Off-Topic: I was with my peeps at the pepsi center last night, my peeps being at "my" bar, and they were telling me about the gala event. The gala is a charity event attended by the Nuggets and fans (tickets range from $150 to $250 a person) and they were telling me that no one was tipping the bar because it was an open bar. So all these wealthy business people were ordering drinks and not tipping. They said two players made the night slightly worth it (with regards to making any money). The two players... JJ and Nate. JJ was droping $50 tips and Nate $20 tips per drink. More reason to like those two guys.

vCash
    Also off-topic: Never thought I would see the day where I would be rooting for the Lakers to win a game

But it's for the Nuggets sake I guess

vCash
    Darren Wolfson: League contact today via text: "Andre Miller will be a Wolf or King by All-Star break."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Darren Wolfson: League contact today via text: "Andre Miller will be a Wolf or King by All-Star break."
    From what I have read Minn want to move JJ Barea but Denver not interested so a third team would need to get involved. Denver looking for a 1st round pick and expiring contract. Not sure which year for 1st round pick. These are just rumors.

I'm not excited by either potential trade partner.
    Last edited by Poz303; 01-26-2014 at 06:29 PM.

vCash
    Foye showing some hops. I like it. Wonder if he is out to prove that he is a better SG than Thornton

vCash
    SO we have seen a dunk by Foye, a dunk by Ty and a missed dunk by Landry. All we need is a dunk by N8!

vCash
    I like

vCash
    There you go Nugs. Keep attacking

vCash
    Realize it is just the Kings and realize they were without Cousins..but we needed to win it and we got it. Great production from the bench. Quincy and Fours did very well in their time out there. If Quincy can hit those 3's..we're cooking.

Faried with another excellent game..we need this consistent performance from you kiddo. Mozzy follows up his excellent game with another one..can't wait till we get arthur back..it's just going to get stronger.

Got 4 games at home (bobcats/raptors/clippers/bucks) then at Knicks and at Detriot....I can definitely see a 6 game winning streak. None of those games are back to back.

Lets shoot for it.