Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marcus and Tank

vCash

Marcus and Tank

Prior to their injuries in 2012, these guys were both early first round talent. After basically red shirting 2013, they both look to be coming back healthy. Carradine looks like a ****ing monster on the field. If Lattimore can get that cut speed back, I could see the next Willis Mcgehee.

How do you see these guys contributing in 2014? If at all?

Obviously we'll see a lot more rotation next year, with the depth on the DL and at running back. Can Lattimore overtake Hunter's role eventually? Will Caradine play inside or move to OLB? If Lemonier and Carradine emerge, Brooks being the oldest at 30 next year, does this make him an option to trade for more first round talent and save cap?

vCash
    I think Hunter and Lattimore should split carries this year. 200 a piece. (roughly)

As for Tank, I believe he will be taking over for Justin Smith. He's already at about 280. I see them putting some more beef on him and making him a DE for sure, even more so if we switch to a 4-3 of course . But yes, Brooks because the most expendable person if Lemmy catches on
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I like that the Niners had the ability to draft Lattimore and let him sit. I think he'll get a good amount of carries in '14 and if all goes correctly, the feature back in '15.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5

vCash

vCash
    That was a great read, thanks for sharing
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I think Hunter and Lattimore should split carries this year. 200 a piece. (roughly)

As for Tank, I believe he will be taking over for Justin Smith. He's already at about 280. I see them putting some more beef on him and making him a DE for sure, even more so if we switch to a 4-3 of course . But yes, Brooks because the most expendable person if Lemmy catches on
    What about gore? I see them splitting carries between lattimore/gore/hunter.

vCash
    That was a great read, thanks for sharing
    Thanks man.

Carradine definitely has the size to play inside, I really can't wait to see what Tomsula can do with him.

My question about Lattimore is his pass blocking. He seems to be able to do everything else very well in college. Who better to learn from then Frank, i guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    Thanks man.

Carradine definitely has the size to play inside, I really can't wait to see what Tomsula can do with him.

My question about Lattimore is his pass blocking. He seems to be able to do everything else very well in college. Who better to learn from then Frank, i guess.
    From what I've seen of him at SC, he's not afraid to throw his body at a guy, needs more technique. He'll stall a guy but not lock them up.

Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by showtym24 View Post
    What about gore? I see them splitting carries between lattimore/gore/hunter.
    Sadly, I would cut him

vCash
    Sadly, I would cut him
    http://www.quickmeme.com/img/81/81dc...f9efc656b5.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    It's the logical thing to do unless he takes a massive pay cut

vCash
    It's not easy to replace what Frank brings to the table, off & on the field.

I'm sure there are other alternatives than what you're suggesting.

vCash
    If this offseason isn't Gore's last with us, next year will be. It's gonna happen in the near future no matter how much people don't like it.

Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    I'd like Frank to stay until his contract is up, 49ers owe him that at the very least.

vCash
    49ers don't owe anyone anything. Its a ****ing business. Jesus. Loyalty is nice to have, but when your loyal to someone who isn't really helping you then your ****ing **** up especially when you have 3 different guys who can all pitch in to take his place at a 1/3 of the cost. Just stupid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast