Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Ross makes a bit of NBA history

Sure this is being talked about in game thread but just read this tidbit thought it was cool
    Terrence Ross becomes the first player in NBA history to score more than 50 points in a game while averaging less than 10 PPG.
    -Sheridan hoops
    Twitter me PSDers I follow back @Electrro

vCash
    That was definitely a historical night.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash

Ross makes a bit of NBA history

Breakout game? Let's hope. I love this player, but hope like hell he goes back to his role. His value is greater as PART of the team.

But scoring 51 deserves mad props !

vCash
    how long until someone bumps all the 'terrence ross is a bust' threads?...

vCash
    One game means nothing really, Charlie V says hi.

vCash
    One thing about Ross' game today was he was not only dangerous from outside (let's face it shots were going down) but he really drove to the net like I've never seen him before. He just seem like he was a superstar today. I think he really took a step today with his confidence. The Clippers are not the greatest defensive team so keep that in mind, but if he can be another option for Casey to drive, it opens up a lot more space and less double teaming on DeRozan.

Ross is athletic enough to drive and blow past guys not to mention his elevation can be troublesome to even the best defenders. I really hope he drives more. He will have those 0 for games again, but if he can drive more, it really makes this team even more dangerous -- Derozan and Ross.

vCash
    If he can be a consistent threat driving to the hoop, damn!!

vCash
    yeah. last night was awesome but i'm keeping an image of Brandon Jennings firmly in my mind when it comes to expectations going forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink:27868936
    Breakout game? Let's hope. I love this player, but hope like hell he goes back to his role. His value is greater as PART of the team.

But scoring 51 deserves mad props !

I hope he will too and I think he will... We needed someone to step up and he stepped up. I've been waiting for a breakout game from him I just didn't think it would be a 50+ game.

B.C is somewhere smiling saying thats another one of my guys... lol

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Derozan and Ross.
    Vince and TMac 2.0 ? Its about time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dagna View Post
    One game means nothing really, Charlie V says hi.
    Confidence is extremely important especially for young players. This is a confidence booster.

Plus if you have been paying any attention you would have noticed his improvement over the course of this season.

Sure it doesn't mean he is going to be the next Durant or anything ridiculous but it is one more illustration that he is a valuable piece of the puzzle going forward.

vCash
    Always had great tools and athleticism but he still needs to put on some weight and needs to look to draw contact when he drives to the rim.

Great game from him, one of the more exciting games in recent memory.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    That was an awesome game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    yeah. last night was awesome but i'm keeping an image of Brandon Jennings firmly in my mind when it comes to expectations going forward.
    Bingo. That's why I had to comment that he needs to get back into his role and play with the discipline this teams identity is based on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Bingo. That's why I had to comment that he needs to get back into his role and play with the discipline this teams identity is based on.
    I think that is Casey's identity for this team. Play hard defense and chuck it if you are open.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast