Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sixers - Thunder GT (1-25-14)

Another makeshift thread tonight. Sixers - Thunder at 7:30pm.

vCash
    Just reported that Durant's playing. Nice.

vCash
    Went down to the game tonight. Durant and Ibaka had their way from start to finish and weren't even trying.

The amount of little Thunder bandwagon fan kids in the crowd screaming in cheer every time Durant took a shot, got a rebound, or had an assist was sheer torture. It was almost as annoying as when I was at the Heat game, and the bandwagon Heat fans sitting behind me didn't even know who Rashard Lewis was. They were all wearing Heat jerseys and kept calling him Ray Lewis the entire game. Then at halftime one of them said "Actually, I think it's Trey Lewis. Yeah, definitely Trey Lewis."

Bandwagon fans like that piss me off so much.

vCash
    I hate bandwagon fans in every sport. And they always pick winning teams to support... In my era it was Celtics, Lakers and Bulls. No one ever decides to be a Warriors or Wizards fan.

I think it shows a lack of character to just pick a "winning team" as the one you cheer for, especially when you have a hometown team. The only time it's acceptable is if you live in an area without a franchise but even then show some uniqueness and pick a non traditional bandwagon team.

vCash
    I hate bandwagon fans for the fact I was called one for years! Lol. I'm from Massachusetts, and am litterally the only person in my family who watches sports. Smh. So I picked my teams off of players I liked as a kid. I'm a 76ers because of Iverson, a Colt because of offense! Lol. Literally kmew nothing about football at the time. By the te I found out you where suppossed to rout for your hometown team I was too investes in my teams already! So I made the Red Sox fan because I didnt have a baseball team, so I'd have one home team. I hate the rest of them tho! Pats and Celtics!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I hate bandwagon fans in every sport. And they always pick winning teams to support... In my era it was Celtics, Lakers and Bulls. No one ever decides to be a Warriors or Wizards fan.

I think it shows a lack of character to just pick a "winning team" as the one you cheer for, especially when you have a hometown team. The only time it's acceptable is if you live in an area without a franchise but even then show some uniqueness and pick a non traditional bandwagon team.
    I hate bandwagon fans but it shouldn't matter where you live. I'm from Indy and neither the Colts or Pacers are my favorite teams. Partly because when I started following sports in the early 80s we had no football team and the Pacers were awful and on the verge of leaving. So I loved Dr. J and became a Sixer fan like around 80-81 and never looked back.