Exclamation Game 43: Bucks vs Hawks

VS

Saturday, January 25, 2014

8:30 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Teague out with a sprained ankle.

vCash
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...-game-show.htm

Post game show with radio Joe. Sparky out with the flu. Joe talks about the show being Saturday night chop block. Who you want gone? He picks Mayo. Then talks about we won the trade of Jennings for Knight and Middleton. Then end of show Woelfel said give the young guys the minutes. Instead of Henson getting like 20 something. Give him 35 or 40 same with the other young guys.

vCash
    Andrew Gruman @AndrewGruman
    Follow
    #Bucks held a closed-door meeting after the game for roughly 20 minutes after tonight's loss. Larry Drew as agitated as he's been all year.
    Hopefully he changes the line ups. Wolters should start. Ridnour sucks. Also keep Giannis out a few games. Bad enough we brought him back late in the game when he had back spasms.

vCash
    Lets see how many boxscore watchers I can piss off with this...

Umm, anyone happen to wath this game and get the perfect view of what Ersan Illyasova is? Well, if you look at his boxscore you'll notice he had a double double with 11 points and 11 rebounds, pretty nice right?

WRONG. Anyone watching with one eye could see every time Paul Milsap got the ball he was going straight at Ers, and rightfully so, he got owned all night.

Of those 11 rebounds, 5 were completely uncontested. 4 of them came with Milsap on the bench.

And everyone needs to brighten up a little bit. Middleton is what he is, a decent shooter who is streaky, who needs too many shots to be an efficient player, and worst of all he is clueless on defense.

And to bronco, who is calling Mayo every name under the sun and spewing garbage that Middleton is the better defender of the two (which BTW is pathetic because neither are good) I say this: Mayo could play better d with his ball sack then Middleton can regularly. Middleton is ****ing pathetic on defense, were talking Ersan pathetic.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change:27875646
    Lets see how many boxscore watchers I can piss off with this...

Umm, anyone happen to wath this game and get the perfect view of what Ersan Illyasova is? Well, if you look at his boxscore you'll notice he had a double double with 11 points and 11 rebounds, pretty nice right?

WRONG. Anyone watching with one eye could see every time Paul Milsap got the ball he was going straight at Ers, and rightfully so, he got owned all night.

Of those 11 rebounds, 5 were completely uncontested. 4 of them came with Milsap on the bench.

And everyone needs to brighten up a little bit. Middleton is what he is, a decent shooter who is streaky, who needs too many shots to be an efficient player, and worst of all he is clueless on defense.

And to bronco, who is calling Mayo every name under the sun and spewing garbage that Middleton is the better defender of the two (which BTW is pathetic because neither are good) I say this: Mayo could play better d with his ball sack then Middleton can regularly. Middleton is ****ing pathetic on defense, were talking Ersan pathetic.
    This is where I disagree...I like Middleton and I like him even more for what we pay him. But we dont need both ersan and middleton. And mayo just needs help. Kind of like d unleavy. Needs someone to drive and kick. Cant create for himself. And unfortunately we have no one that can create shots for others

vCash
    I know this isn't the thread for this post...but as it relates to creating shots for others...Rajon Rondo was making some jaw-dropping plays yesterday. His teammates just suck so they didn't turn into that much.

vCash
    Hope your not suggesting a Rondo trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Hope your not suggesting a Rondo trade?
    Not really, don't think he fits in well here and I wouldn't want to give up Knight/ 1st rounders for him. But I am making the point that the "playmaker" label is real and valuable. Boston is a different (even though still terrible) team with Rondo.

vCash
    Wolters is our play maker. At start of the season he got us to a 2-2 record. Then after that more injuries and team fell apart. But then Knight and Ridnour got healthy and Wolters buried on the pine. Personally rather see Knight at SG.

vCash
    I'm re watching this game tonight and the last 5 min n 37sec we played a line up if knight
    Mayo/giannas/middleton
    Ilyasova
    Henson
    Sanders

Why don't we play those 3 at both f spots n the c spot more often? We made up points why they were on the court together!
    Obviously not for long stretches but for a couple minutes here and there?
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    We were also playing man but with alot if switches
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)