Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rockets vs Grizzlies

Thought I'd bring this game up since alot of interesting things happened. Definitely should have won but just looking at the stat sheet is kind of crazy. Parsons 10-14 from 3 with a career high 34 points and Harden with a career high 13 assists. Then the good news ends. Harden went 2-11 from the field and Beverley was 1-11 and 1-8 from 3. Patrick ****ing Beverley took 8 3's. Great, great, great offense. We were 4-20 from 3 without Parsons and only shot 14 free throws. But, at least we made them, right? WRONG. We shot 64% which would only be acceptable if Dwight shot them all. Speaking of Dwight, he was no where to be seen offensively. And to top it all off what's a close Rockets game without McHale drawing up a dumbass ****ing **** play where your hottest player is doing the thing he's not hot at. Last thing: that no call on the most obvious foul of the year on Parson's 3 technically cost us

vCash
    We need a new coach, McHale has no discipline. He's more of a buddy buddy coach than a real coach. I like the guy in all but we can't win with him.

vCash
    I also think Dwight and a Harden was a little messed up mentally from the all-star starter snub. I voted daily, what about y'all? From what I'm hearing the whole state of Minnesota voted for Love and the whole Bay Area voted for Curry. If Harden and Dwight had a little more local love they both would of been starting.

vCash
    Due to us not closing games or not ripping up .500 and under teams when we play them (like the Spurs) got everyone sleeping on his. We are not respected or feared even though we stacked with talented players! I'm fxxxing pissed off and ready for the Rockets to take the league by storm!!!!!!

vCash
    Franchise record for threes in a game, and 10 in a half is a new NBA record.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Franchise record for threes in a game, and 10 in a half is a new NBA record.
    But we didn't get the W

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    I also think Dwight and a Harden was a little messed up mentally from the all-star starter snub. I voted daily, what about y'all? From what I'm hearing the whole state of Minnesota voted for Love and the whole Bay Area voted for Curry. If Harden and Dwight had a little more local love they both would of been starting.
    All-star voting is a joke. I didnt vote a single time....Oh well. But I highly doubt them not starting in the all star game had any effect on their game. Harden was in 5th for basically the entire voting process behind Lin so he had to know he wasnt starting.

As for the game tonight I completely agree with everything Greg said. Even the two times we beat Memphis we played like crap. Having Omer would definitely help us out down low but we just cant score well enough in the half court. They have got to get Dwight more involved. I realize he was in foul trouble but when he wasn't, it was like he wasnt even there. Gotta turn around and beat them tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    But we didn't get the W
    Thanks for the update.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    This will be a test for McHale's coaching. Back to back games against a top notch defense. The players should show some progression.

Essentially, I don't see the grizzlies having any dominant defensive players, they just hustle and don't give up. The Rockets passed up decent shots early on the clock to end up taking worse shots later. They don't look like they know who should shoot in the half court game.

Let's see if the coaches can get them playing better tonight!

Go Rockets!

vCash
    Awful start again tonight...

vCash
    The Mchale has to put Tjones in . Or parsons has to take Randolph on the offensive end
    Last edited by farren.louis; 01-25-2014 at 09:37 PM.

vCash
    mcfail shines again. what a pathetic game.

vCash
    The Rockets are beyond SOFT . That includes the coaching staff

vCash
    that what i hate about lin besides making a play he throws it in to dmo

vCash
    We really need to get it together man, we are out sync and not playing quality basketball

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast