Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Saints 2014 Opponents

I didn't see this posted anywhere.

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away: Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Looks like another really tough season. Has to be one of the toughest schedules of any team.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news...f-f28788e14235

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I didn't see this posted anywhere.

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away: Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Looks like another really tough season. Has to be one of the toughest schedules of any team.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news...f-f28788e14235
    Difficulty level ='s 1000000

Anyway I hope to make that Pittsburgh Steelers game that should be fun!!!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I like their chances. Of the home games, SF and Carolina might be concerning. Happy to have Green Bay come to the dome. I always thought they got too much credit for being the Northern Saints

Going to Chicago and Pittsburgh might be worrisome. I think the Saints have 12 potential. Playing the NFC North instead of the West helps plus the AFC North isn't that impressive. Cincinnati sucks on the road, and they're the best team.

I can see:
    4-2 in the division
    3-1 against the AFC North
    3-1 against the NFC North
    2-0 against Dallas and SF

vCash
    honestly, I'd take that schedule over the one we had this year in a heartbeat. Not looking too bad

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    We all have our opinions but to me thats one of the hardest schedules Ive ever seen even in the dome we have a bucnh of tough matchups I dont envision a good season at all. I will be more than happy to be totally wrong.

I only see two relatively easy matchups Vikings and Browns and even those are questionable.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    We all have our opinions but to me thats one of the hardest schedules Ive ever seen even in the dome we have a bucnh of tough matchups I dont envision a good season at all. I will be more than happy to be totally wrong.

I only see two relatively easy matchups Vikings and Browns and even those are questionable.
    We'll at least be in every game in the dome. I'm not too concerned about that, even with a tough slate. Look at our away games though. What's the toughest one? Pittsburgh? Even that isn't too bad. None of those really scare me the way trips to New England or Seattle did this year

vCash
    I agree. The Saints, with adequate improvements, should sweep the division at home as well as handle Cincinnati, Baltimore and Minnesota. I think the Saints can mow through Green Bay's defense. The 49ers are the hardest draw, but I like the Saints' chances in the Dome.

I think 8-0 or 7-1 is a reasonable prediction.

The Saints could lose one or two in the division on the road. The Panthers always play the Saints tough in Carolina (esp now that they're better). The Saints usually fare well in the Georgia Dome. Tampa is a crap shoot, but they shouldn't be too good of a team. Unless Caldwell does something impressive, the Lions aren't scary. The Saints can win in Chicago especially if their defense keeps sucking. The Saints should handle Dallas. If Cleveland can't find a running game, the Saints should be favored. Pittsburgh is getting older and needs some work done.

I could see a hiccup in Cleveland (they always have one) or a loss in Pittsburgh, a loss in Carolina, a loss in either Detroit or Chicago.

5-3 or 4-4 on the road is a safe assumption. Possibly even 6-2, if they add the right pieces.

vCash
    I'm following my team this year to every game traveling the country and banging one saintsation per game in my Winnebago

vCash
    I called Denver in the bowl in preseason...just sayin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoon696 View Post
    I'm following my team this year to every game traveling the country and banging one saintsation per game in my Winnebago
    Lmao... #RoadTrip
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoon696 View Post
    More like WinneBANGo, am I right?

vCash
    Try the veal

vCash
    That's brutal.......HFA is gonna be tough as hell to get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    That's brutal.......HFA is gonna be tough as hell to get.
    Yea unless ATL, TB, and CAR **** the bed or we bring in some serious talent, I'm thinking 10-6 at best for us.

Idk if that will win the division definitely not HFA. HFA without some real upgrades seems out of reach. Last year we had a strong start and everyone caught up and we got surpassed, I'm not sure we can start that HOT again.

I'm expecting a change of the guard over the next few seasons to the younger QBs and A Rodgers is in the driver seat because he is elite of the pocket passers and elite of the running QB.

I don't care either way win or lose still WHO DAT still a Saint
    "we will not go quietly into the night."
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Where do you see the losses coming from?

Worst case: Saints lose to GB and SF at home and lose to Pitt, Car and another team on the road. I think 11-5 is a low end estimate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast