Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Rodney?

Rodney?

If Baltimore signs Rodney would Showalter make Rodney wear his cap like its suppose to be worn and not look like he's on his way to a night club or look like the Crown Prince of Baseball? Sorry all you young guys but I'm old school when it comes to the uniform. Look at the batting helmet. You don't see that with a straight brim. Its bent and made to wear straight on the head. Yes its for protection but at least something is still old school.
    If Rodney is any good he doesn't need any attention getter. Makes him look even worse when he gets hammered.
    Oh and Baltimore is like my second favorite team. I hope to hell they don't sign this clown.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

I would much rather them sign Arroyo and/or Burnett than go after Rodney. We can go closer by committee. I don't care. I also don't care about the hat. If he goes out and dominates and doesn't start walking people like crazy, he can wear his cap backwards and shoot 20 arrows at the Orion constellation after every save.

With what's left in free agency I say don't sign anyone waste of money. Yanks spent more this offseason than the O's entire 2014 payroll Sox are still contenders and the Rays just gave two years to Balfour. Quite frankly if the front office doesn't think our core guys are worth a real investment to better this team and compete for a championship it's time to start trading those pieces and hopefully compete in like another five years or so. Of course they did raise ticket prices this year. Why doesn't Angelos make public appearences anymore?

Sounds like the Mets want Rodney.They are unsure about Parnell being healthy. I hope they sign him and Baltimore give O'Day a shot at closing.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

I just want them to go by a committee that never disburses. I don;t think we need a full; time closer, we just need to respect the splits, and Buck is a wizard at that.