Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Brooklyn nets giving props to the Dodgers

The Brooklyn Nets are going to throw it back to the Brooklyn Dodgers? ESPN sports business reporter Darren Rovell tweeted the Nets new alternate jerseys, saying that the Nets will wear the Brooklyn Dodger colors for five games. For once, we all can agree that the NBA sleeved-jerseys look fantastic.

More from Rovell on ESPN.com:

… Sources told ESPN.com that the Nets will first wear the blue and grey sleeved jerseys for the game against the Boston Celtics on March 21 and will wear them for four other games, to be called “Brooklyn Blue Nights,” before the season is over. …

vCash

Brooklyn nets giving props to the Dodgers

I just might have to get one of those jerseys ,I think it's pretty cool

vCash
    If it looks exactly like the old school Brooklyn Dodgers design meaning color way and cursive, then maybe ill consider getting one, just don't know who's name id want on the back, maybe Joe Johnson

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    ^i was actually expecting the design to be like our gray jersey. It wasn't. Too dull
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    ^i was actually expecting the design to be like our gray jersey. It wasn't. Too dull
    Yeah I just saw, kinda dull, eh

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    The Brooklyn Nets are going to throw it back to the Brooklyn Dodgers? ESPN sports business reporter Darren Rovell tweeted the Nets new alternate jerseys, saying that the Nets will wear the Brooklyn Dodger colors for five games. For once, we all can agree that the NBA sleeved-jerseys look fantastic.

More from Rovell on ESPN.com:

… Sources told ESPN.com that the Nets will first wear the blue and grey sleeved jerseys for the game against the Boston Celtics on March 21 and will wear them for four other games, to be called “Brooklyn Blue Nights,” before the season is over. …

Stuff like that makes me depressed. But its not as crazy as the Mets considering "The Jack" as one of the possible names to their ballpark. If I win the 1 billion dollars in the Warren Buffet perfect bracket contest I'm buying majority share and moving them back home to BK…lol..