Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gamethread: New York Knicks(15-27) vs Charlotte Bobcats(19-25) - Drop the World...

Friday Jan 24th
    @
    7:30 PM ET
    Madison Square Garden

Your New York Knicks!

Ray Felton / Pablo / Iman Shumpert / Carmelo Anthony / Tyson Chandler

Charlotte Bobcats

Ramon Sessions / Gerald Henderson / MKG / Charlie Day / Al Jefferson

Knick Updates

Andrea Bargnani is out indefinitely after being diagnosed with a torn ligament in his left elbow.
    Bargnani complained about having a "sore arm" after Wednesday's game, and it turns out that he had torn a ligament late in the third quarter. It's yet another terrible blow for the Knicks, who are already without Kenyon Martin and Amare Stoudemire due to ankle injuries. Carmelo Anthony will likely slide to PF with Pablo Prigioni shifting into the starting lineup until some big men filter back into the lineup, and backup center Jeremy Tyler should also see more action.
    Beno Udrih downplayed a report that he's asked the Knicks to trade him, calling New York his "first option."
    "I'm a Knick. I want to be here," Udrih said. He's tumbled down the rotation since Raymond Felton's return and even as a starter he was a whipping boy for coach Mike Woodson, so it's reasonable to think that Udrih's agent has at least broached the topic of a trade.
    Kenyon Martin (ankle) won't return until at least Thursday.
    Martin said that he won't return before the original two week timetable, which would have him returning next Thursday at the earliest. Martin's latest ankle sprain is just one of many for the big man this season, so it would be a leap of faith to think he'll provide much fantasy value the rest of the way.
    Carmelo Anthony will not play with the USA Basketball team at the 2014 World Cup of Basketball.

vCash
    If our record was in-reverse we would be 27-15..

vCash
    Hey ... at least we get to watch an All star starter

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 2m
    #Knicks' F Carmelo Anthony has been named as an All-Star starter for the Eastern Conference, the NBA announced.

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Hey ... at least we get to watch an All star starter

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 2m
    #Knicks' F Carmelo Anthony has been named as an All-Star starter for the Eastern Conference, the NBA announced.
    Hopefully its a taste of what its like to see him play for a different team.

vCash
    as much as we suck right now if we beat the bobcats we are still in it keep faith knicks fans our team isn't this bad even without bargs but if we lose woody has to go no excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    as much as we suck right now if we beat the bobcats we are still in it keep faith knicks fans our team isn't this bad even without bargs but if we lose woody has to go no excuses
    Should have been gone a long time ago... but I have given up on that.... think he is here until end of year now(hope I am dead wrong)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I respect your optimism, but if we do win a couple games it really doesn't change anything. We all know if the knicks shoot lights out they can compete with any team (Miami, Pacers in the first quarter, Spurs), but that doesnt really mean much considering the coach we have and the chemistry this team has. The worst that can happen is that we win every other game because that wouldn't push dolan enough for a change. Lets say we lose the next 2,3,4,5-8 games. The media would be tearing Dolan, Woodson, and knicks players up and hopefully if the fans do it collectively and stop wasting their money and buy tickets, it will persuade them enough to make some changes. After all, thats exactly what the fans want, change, and that wont realistically occur unless we continue to pile on the losses.

vCash
    I still can't believe how horrible this team is!

WTF is Steve Mills doing to improve the Knicks? Something better happen soon to shake things up a bit. Start with the coach and take it from there. These guys don't play for him any more and it's apparent.
    The Future!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I still can't believe how horrible this team is!

WTF is Steve Mills doing to improve the Knicks? Something better happen soon to shake things up a bit. Start with the coach and take it from there. These guys don't play for him any more and it's apparent.
    Mills has to have the easiest job in the World.. Does not have to talk to anyone(Media) about the Knicks, they are not making any moves(so nothing to do there).... won't fire the Coach... so does not have to look for a new 1.... only thing I feel sorry for him that he has to do... is.......Watch every F@ck@ng Home game

Oh the life of the Knicks GM!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Mills has to have the easiest job in the World.. Does not have to talk to anyone(Media) about the Knicks, they are not making any moves(so nothing to do there).... won't fire the Coach... so does not have to look for a new 1.... only thing I feel sorry for him that he has to do... is.......Watch every F@ck@ng Home game

Oh the life of the Knicks GM!!
    Has Steve Mills even been seen at the game? I haven't seen him anywhere, maybe Steve Mills doesn't exist. Mills is just another one of Dolans puppet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Has Steve Mills even been seen at the game? I haven't seen him anywhere, maybe Steve Mills doesn't exist. Mills is just another one of Dolans puppet.

Stephen A was talking like he is at every home game with Houston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    I think I have seen him once and it was at an away game... In Washington DC. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    I respect your optimism, but if we do win a couple games it really doesn't change anything. We all know if the knicks shoot lights out they can compete with any team (Miami, Pacers in the first quarter, Spurs), but that doesnt really mean much considering the coach we have and the chemistry this team has. The worst that can happen is that we win every other game because that wouldn't push dolan enough for a change. Lets say we lose the next 2,3,4,5-8 games. The media would be tearing Dolan, Woodson, and knicks players up and hopefully if the fans do it collectively and stop wasting their money and buy tickets, it will persuade them enough to make some changes. After all, thats exactly what the fans want, change, and that wont realistically occur unless we continue to pile on the losses.
    I hear you bro but it's a good year to suck in the east and if we can just creep into the playoffs I feel like we can make some noise

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Cats win 105-97
    Future Ace

vCash

Gamethread: New York Knicks(15-27) vs Charlotte Bobcats(19-25) - Drop the World...

The final game of the Mike Woodson era

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast