Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 289
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,029
    vCash
    1500

    Gamethread: New York Knicks(15-27) vs Charlotte Bobcats(19-25) - Drop the World...

    Friday Jan 24th
    @
    7:30 PM ET
    Madison Square Garden


    Your New York Knicks!

    Ray Felton / Pablo / Iman Shumpert / Carmelo Anthony / Tyson Chandler


    Charlotte Bobcats

    Ramon Sessions / Gerald Henderson / MKG / Charlie Day / Al Jefferson

    Knick Updates

    Andrea Bargnani is out indefinitely after being diagnosed with a torn ligament in his left elbow.
    Bargnani complained about having a "sore arm" after Wednesday's game, and it turns out that he had torn a ligament late in the third quarter. It's yet another terrible blow for the Knicks, who are already without Kenyon Martin and Amare Stoudemire due to ankle injuries. Carmelo Anthony will likely slide to PF with Pablo Prigioni shifting into the starting lineup until some big men filter back into the lineup, and backup center Jeremy Tyler should also see more action.
    Beno Udrih downplayed a report that he's asked the Knicks to trade him, calling New York his "first option."
    "I'm a Knick. I want to be here," Udrih said. He's tumbled down the rotation since Raymond Felton's return and even as a starter he was a whipping boy for coach Mike Woodson, so it's reasonable to think that Udrih's agent has at least broached the topic of a trade.
    Kenyon Martin (ankle) won't return until at least Thursday.
    Martin said that he won't return before the original two week timetable, which would have him returning next Thursday at the earliest. Martin's latest ankle sprain is just one of many for the big man this season, so it would be a leap of faith to think he'll provide much fantasy value the rest of the way.
    Carmelo Anthony will not play with the USA Basketball team at the 2014 World Cup of Basketball.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    24,439
    vCash
    1461
    If our record was in-reverse we would be 27-15..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Hey ... at least we get to watch an All star starter

    Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 2m
    #Knicks' F Carmelo Anthony has been named as an All-Star starter for the Eastern Conference, the NBA announced.


    WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    24,439
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Hey ... at least we get to watch an All star starter

    Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 2m
    #Knicks' F Carmelo Anthony has been named as an All-Star starter for the Eastern Conference, the NBA announced.
    Hopefully its a taste of what its like to see him play for a different team.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    as much as we suck right now if we beat the bobcats we are still in it keep faith knicks fans our team isn't this bad even without bargs but if we lose woody has to go no excuses



    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    as much as we suck right now if we beat the bobcats we are still in it keep faith knicks fans our team isn't this bad even without bargs but if we lose woody has to go no excuses
    Should have been gone a long time ago... but I have given up on that.... think he is here until end of year now(hope I am dead wrong)


    WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,566
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    as much as we suck right now if we beat the bobcats we are still in it keep faith knicks fans our team isn't this bad even without bargs but if we lose woody has to go no excuses
    I respect your optimism, but if we do win a couple games it really doesn't change anything. We all know if the knicks shoot lights out they can compete with any team (Miami, Pacers in the first quarter, Spurs), but that doesnt really mean much considering the coach we have and the chemistry this team has. The worst that can happen is that we win every other game because that wouldn't push dolan enough for a change. Lets say we lose the next 2,3,4,5-8 games. The media would be tearing Dolan, Woodson, and knicks players up and hopefully if the fans do it collectively and stop wasting their money and buy tickets, it will persuade them enough to make some changes. After all, thats exactly what the fans want, change, and that wont realistically occur unless we continue to pile on the losses.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY/FL
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    I still can't believe how horrible this team is!

    WTF is Steve Mills doing to improve the Knicks? Something better happen soon to shake things up a bit. Start with the coach and take it from there. These guys don't play for him any more and it's apparent.
    The Future!



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I still can't believe how horrible this team is!

    WTF is Steve Mills doing to improve the Knicks? Something better happen soon to shake things up a bit. Start with the coach and take it from there. These guys don't play for him any more and it's apparent.
    Mills has to have the easiest job in the World.. Does not have to talk to anyone(Media) about the Knicks, they are not making any moves(so nothing to do there).... won't fire the Coach... so does not have to look for a new 1.... only thing I feel sorry for him that he has to do... is.......Watch every F@ck@ng Home game

    Oh the life of the Knicks GM!!


    WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    4,372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Mills has to have the easiest job in the World.. Does not have to talk to anyone(Media) about the Knicks, they are not making any moves(so nothing to do there).... won't fire the Coach... so does not have to look for a new 1.... only thing I feel sorry for him that he has to do... is.......Watch every F@ck@ng Home game

    Oh the life of the Knicks GM!!
    Has Steve Mills even been seen at the game? I haven't seen him anywhere, maybe Steve Mills doesn't exist. Mills is just another one of Dolans puppet.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Has Steve Mills even been seen at the game? I haven't seen him anywhere, maybe Steve Mills doesn't exist. Mills is just another one of Dolans puppet.


    Stephen A was talking like he is at every home game with Houston


    WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,029
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Has Steve Mills even been seen at the game? I haven't seen him anywhere, maybe Steve Mills doesn't exist. Mills is just another one of Dolans puppet.
    I think I have seen him once and it was at an away game... In Washington DC. LOL


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    I respect your optimism, but if we do win a couple games it really doesn't change anything. We all know if the knicks shoot lights out they can compete with any team (Miami, Pacers in the first quarter, Spurs), but that doesnt really mean much considering the coach we have and the chemistry this team has. The worst that can happen is that we win every other game because that wouldn't push dolan enough for a change. Lets say we lose the next 2,3,4,5-8 games. The media would be tearing Dolan, Woodson, and knicks players up and hopefully if the fans do it collectively and stop wasting their money and buy tickets, it will persuade them enough to make some changes. After all, thats exactly what the fans want, change, and that wont realistically occur unless we continue to pile on the losses.
    I hear you bro but it's a good year to suck in the east and if we can just creep into the playoffs I feel like we can make some noise



    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,043
    vCash
    1750
    Cats win 105-97
    Future Ace

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    5,415
    vCash
    1500

    Gamethread: New York Knicks(15-27) vs Charlotte Bobcats(19-25) - Drop the World...

    The final game of the Mike Woodson era

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •