Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Do we not have a GM? Where is our FO?

Why are the knicks front off just standing around and doing nothing?
    The knicks GM has been a complete ghost while the ship is sinking..what are they waiting for?
    If we're going to be a bad awful team why not be that team with other vet players with expiring contracts and accumulated Draft pics via trades??
    Why is the front office just sitting around doing nothing?
    Our goal was championship or bust before the season. Now as you can see its a bust..why not dismantle a team that is going nowhere and has very good players that could help another team ie (tyson)?
    We have at the least 5 very trade worthy players that can get us expiring deals and or picks. ..
    it seems like our front office is not being vocal and active in getting things heading in a direction that can help us now or down the road..
    The front office has to take a chunk of the blame by not patching holes we need or making a statement there committed to the now or the future. ..
    or at the most blow this whole team up for 2015... I'm pretty sure if the Denver nuggets got half of our team for Melo there has to be a market for chandler, melo, shump, metta, felton, ...
    why is Woodson still coaching????
    what are they waiting for?
    Till we lose melo for nothing??
    where is our front office????
    Last edited by yankstheknicks; 01-23-2014 at 04:13 PM.

vCash
    I'm guessing the FO is hard at work and trying a lot of options. Announcing them in the press is for the Jets, Ainge, etc.

But who wants our guys? If WE all hate them -- why would anyone else really want them.

Seriously though -- even Dolan is humiliated by this -- things are gonna change drastically if you ask me -- probably surprise us all.

And at this point -- who cares if we lose the next 40 games? We don;t have a draft pick. And we aren't winning a ring.

Time to catch up on my reading.
    you have to be trusted by the people that you lie to -pink floyd

1/23/14: This "team" is irreparably damaged

My Solution: Shut the team down until ALL current contracts expire. If players / coaches / execs can find jobs elsewhere - let them go get new contracts and cut ties completely.

Wait ~5years and relaunch as an expansion team.

Bring back 2 people -- no more, no less. 1: Walt Frazier 2: Herb Williams [Honorable Mention: Mike Breen]

vCash
    Yeah why no rumors of jr smith on trade block. Have the knicks even really tried to trade smith since jan 15th? Dolan must have really meant it when he said no trades will happen. So oh well.. Knicks will remain a disaster for rest of season..smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    Yeah why no rumors of jr smith on trade block. Have the knicks even really tried to trade smith since jan 15th? Dolan must have really meant it when he said no trades will happen. So oh well.. Knicks will remain a disaster for rest of season..smh
    nobodys taking JR off our hands unless we include picks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    Why are the knicks front off just standing around and doing nothing?
    The knicks GM has been a complete ghost while the ship is sinking..what are they waiting for?
    If we're going to be a bad awful team why not be that team with other vet players with expiring contracts and accumulated Draft pics via trades??
    Why is the front office just sitting around doing nothing?
    Our goal was championship or bust before the season. Now as you can see its a bust..why not dismantle a team that is going nowhere and has very good players that could help another team ie (tyson)?
    We have at the least 5 very trade worthy players that can get us expiring deals and or picks. ..
    it seems like our front office is not being vocal and active in getting things heading in a direction that can help us now or down the road..
    The front office has to take a chunk of the blame by not patching holes we need or making a statement there committed to the now or the future. ..
    or at the most blow this whole team up for 2015... I'm pretty sure if the Denver nuggets got half of our team for Melo there has to be a market for chandler, melo, shump, metta, felton, ...
    why is Woodson still coaching????
    what are they waiting for?
    Till we lose melo for nothing??
    where is our front office????
    Did anyone actually bother to read this mess? Have you ever heard of paragraphs, or punctuation?

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    I would like the Knicks to make a move too, but what can Steve Mills do? Unfortunately this team has been handcuffed financially by having no cap flexibility, no amnesty and over paid players. You can thank Glenny Grunfail for that. The only difference between now and the Isiah years is that we have Melo. Our only hope is keeping Melo and building around him in 2015. I don't think we are going to find a team that will pay a kings ransom for him on his walk year.

vCash
    Dolan said nothing is happening, and well nothing will happen. The moves will be made after the season, in which I believe everyone will be on the trading block with a contract left.

The only move I would make right now as we speak is moving JR Smith if possible and or moving Chandler for next years rebuild.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    I know its unfair guys..but think about it this way, The Knicks are the most valuable franchise in the league, they've sold out for the past 125+ games, lots of people come to the Garden to spot celebrities and famous peolpe, Dolan is swimming in a giant pool of gold coins like scrooge mcduck, you really think he cares if we're winning or losing, or is going to clean house and get rid of all his cash cow big name failing players so that we can start over and actually do better on the court?...let the garden start losing money and giving away seats for 20 bucks...then you'll see when Dolan really cares

Can't get rid of him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroz View Post
    I know its unfair guys..but think about it this way, The Knicks are the most valuable franchise in the league, they've sold out for the past 125+ games, lots of people come to the Garden to spot celebrities and famous peolpe, Dolan is swimming in a giant pool of gold coins like scrooge mcduck, you really think he cares if we're winning or losing, or is going to clean house and get rid of all his cash cow big name failing players so that we can start over and actually do better on the court?...let the garden start losing money and giving away seats for 20 bucks...then you'll see when Dolan really cares
    He will blow it up and make moves this summer, he just knows from the last 10 years that making in-season moves like firing a coach and or moving marquee player's only makes matters worst. Dolan is just going to wait it out till the end of the season to clean house.

Right now the only sure things that Dolan cares about is Melo staying, everyone else is expendable to him. He might actually be warming up to keeping young player's for once and might be reluctant to even part with someone like THJr. and Shumpert unless it was for picks or another young player or 2 who is better.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    He will blow it up and make moves this summer, he just knows from the last 10 years that making in-season moves like firing a coach and or moving marquee player's only makes matters worst. Dolan is just going to wait it out till the end of the season to clean house.

Right now the only sure things that Dolan cares about is Melo staying, everyone else is expendable to him. He might actually be warming up to keeping young player's for once and might be reluctant to even part with someone like THJr. and Shumpert unless it was for picks or another young player or 2 who is better.
    While I agree that he will probably wait to make moves... I don't agree with the bolded.. quite often(including when Woodson came in) it provides a spark and the team plays better... can things get any worse than they are right now? I DON"T THINK SO!!!

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    The franchise is a joke

Where was the FO/scounts/gm with bargnani?

I really only watch Knick games so i didnt know much about him other then he was a disappointment after being picked 1st.

After the 1st few games you could see this guy SUCKED. Who scouted this guy, who did the research? What did anyone possibly see to think he was worth trading for?

It's a joke, everything this franchise does is a joke. You want trades? why? they are just going to mess that up too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    While I agree that he will probably wait to make moves... I don't agree with the bolded.. quite often(including when Woodson came in) it provides a spark and the team plays better... can things get any worse than they are right now? I DON"T THINK SO!!!
    I can wait, I know firing Woodson will only mean the team will lose just as much if not more. Woodson taking over that year was something of a premeditated move, this year there is no such thing to replace him. Herb taking over doesn't mean a spark, it means a 10 game losing streak to follow.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    I cant believe they haven't traded Chandler.
    He is the only player we have that can be traded for a good 1st round pick.

Or to dump JR also.

vCash
    All the injuries in the front court might now make it more difficult to part with Tyson, which sucks.

Dolan is probably banking on the east being so bad that the Knicks muster just enough wins to sneak into the playoffs, so he can get his first round playoff cash...which is probably all he really cares about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by algreek3 View Post
    I cant believe they haven't traded Chandler.
    He is the only player we have that can be traded for a good 1st round pick.

Or to dump JR also.
    Melo?
    Future Ace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast