Place: Nationwide Arena
- CBJ has won 7 straight games and are 8-1-0 in the month of January.
- Sergei Bobrovsky will make his first start against the Flyers since being traded; he is on a roll of late, winning his last 8 starts with a 1.77 GAA and .941 SV%.
- Nathan Horton will also be playing the Flyers for the first time since being traded from BOS.
- Flyers are coming off of an embarrassing 3-2 loss to CAR last night.
- Flyers have been about a .500 team this month.
- Flyers have scored 3 goals in 8 of 11 games this month, but have also allowed 3 goals in 7 straight games.
- Steve Mason has come up with big saves throughout, but has had trouble with rebounds of late.
- Flyers defense corp and defense as a unit has struggled mightily this month.