Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

A's Raiders new stadium news

Listen at the end how the mayor describes the Raiders stadium plan, 2:13 says deal should be done by summer.

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/oakl...llpark/vCN6DX/

vCash
    Yea we should get a stadium on Alcatraz Island It would be bad ***. http://stories-etc.com/stadium.htm

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    Yea we should get a stadium on Alcatraz Island It would be bad ***. http://stories-etc.com/stadium.htm
    Is fly out

That would be amazing

vCash
    Get one in Siberia, in an open stadium...no dome. Talk about home field advantage.

vCash
    I apologize in advance if the current stadium is a source of nostalgic pride for you bay area posters, but it is a source of embarrassment for me, a Raider fan entirely across the country. A new stadium cannot come soon enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz13 View Post
    I apologize in advance if the current stadium is a source of nostalgic pride for you bay area posters, but it is a source of embarrassment for me, a Raider fan entirely across the country. A new stadium cannot come soon enough.
    I totally agree! Being on the outside looking in and being thousands miles away, it is ridiculous! Also don't see how LA isn't being pushed more, considering that a new stadium should of been addressed years ago! If one doesn't get done, LA has to be the destination

vCash
    Yeah the current digs are a dive. Worst in all of professional sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    That would be so damn epic and intimidating

vCash
    I couldn't agree more Renz. I'm a Raider fan from the Midwest and the stadium is an embarrassment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Get one in Siberia, in an open stadium...no dome. Talk about home field advantage.
    now we talkin

vCash
    It was really satisfying to hear Major Quan 'matter of factly' mention that the Raiders stadium deal would be sorted by summer (on the current sight)

We need a new stadium asap. From a financial point of view I'd love L.A (it would solidify the franchise for life) but I have heard Goddell wouldn't allow the Raiders to move with their current ownership. I do love the idea though of a 'regional' city being part of the NFL especially from a historic point of view.
    Last edited by Ashman23; 01-23-2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: added a bit

vCash
    If Oakland Alameda County Coliseum(in my "Chris Bermanesq" voice) is torn down, who gets the overhead projectors???
    Boy, this modern day 20th century technology is "golly-gee-willikers"!! Whaaa?

"Why didn't someone tell me this was the 21st century????"

vCash
    the Mayor is a joke, but let's hope she's true about this.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    I'm not a fan of the old stadium or its current location, to be quite honest. I'm ready to catch my A's and Raiders games somewhere else. I don't care where, just as long as the entire grid is new and sparkly.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I am on that page as well. Our stadium is the worst in all of sports in my opinion. It reflects poorly on our organization, and you can bet it also plays a role in free agents opinions. It cant happen soon enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast