Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Bulls are third richest NBA franchise

The Chicago Bulls, at $1 billion, are the NBA's third billion-dollar team. Four years of league-leading attendance and control of player costs have turned the Bulls into a solid cash cow.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...-valuable-team

vCash
    Makes total sense. I'd imagine if Rose hasn't had these injuries we could possibly be gaining speed on net worth for the 2nd spot

vCash
    The Bulls were the most profitable franchise for the entirety of the 2000's. I would not be surprised at all if they were not the most profitable all time. Not in net value. In actual money into the owners pocket.

vCash
    And the White Sox benefit most from this.

vCash
    Reinsdorf bought 57 percent of the Bulls in 1985 for $9.2 mil, their total worth at the time around 17 mil. Now they are worth over a billion and bring in significant profits every year, or as stated above a "cash cow" because of leading the league in attendance and controling player costs.

Since he bought the Bulls the investment has gone up a staggering six thousand percent, and a huge part of that is solely due to MJ. And when I get upset because we trade a player for a trade exception we don't use (Korver) strictly to save money or kill ourselves to save a few tax dollars some get upset. It just shows why I don't give a **** if we have to spend more or go into luxury tax to get better players or not lose good ones we have.

This is a billion dollar franchise run like its still worth 17 million, a penny pinching owner who only cares about his mountain of cash growing more and more. With what he has made off of the fans every single cent of profit should go back into improving this team, and every time he makes little minor moves to save pennies while other teams with way less cash try and improve for their fans it makes me sick...... It is typical Chicago.

vCash

Bulls are third richest NBA franchise

**** the Sox.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Reinsdorf bought 57 percent of the Bulls in 1985 for $9.2 mil, their total worth at the time around 17 mil. Now they are worth over a billion and bring in significant profits every year, or as stated above a "cash cow" because of leading the league in attendance and controling player costs.

Since he bought the Bulls the investment has gone up a staggering six thousand percent, and a huge part of that is solely due to MJ. And when I get upset because we trade a player for a trade exception we don't use (Korver) strictly to save money or kill ourselves to save a few tax dollars some get upset. It just shows why I don't give a **** if we have to spend more or go into luxury tax to get better players or not lose good ones we have.

This is a billion dollar franchise run like its still worth 17 million, a penny pinching owner who only cares about his mountain of cash growing more and more. With what he has made off of the fans every single cent of profit should go back into improving this team, and every time he makes little minor moves to save pennies while other teams with way less cash try and improve for their fans it makes me sick...... It is typical Chicago.
    seriously....

vCash
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    So that is how the White Sox afford players with a **** tv Deal and no attendance.

vCash
    Don't be ripping on the white sox....other than the Hawks, White Sox is the only team to win a title in this city in the last decade.

vCash
    what does that have to do with anything if the Cubs won a world series and the Sox haven't, would you like the same comment?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Don't be ripping on the white sox....other than the Hawks, White Sox is the only team to win a title in this city in the last decade.
    Not ripping on them I could careless about them frankly the only thing I don't like about the Sox is JR owns them I wish he'd sell the Bulls to someone who loves basketball and would do whatever he could to win a ring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Not ripping on them I could careless about them frankly the only thing I don't like about the Sox is JR owns them I wish he'd sell the Bulls to someone who loves basketball and would do whatever he could to win a ring.
    Why? He's made a ton of money with the Bulls. At the end of the day, it's a business.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Um, you were clearly ripping on them.

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    what does that have to do with anything if the Cubs won a world series and the Sox haven't, would you like the same comment?
    Why bring up the Sox at all in this thread? I didn't start it. The Sox and the Bulls has no impact on each other.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast