Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Offseason thread 4.0

vCash
    Thanks DG.

Responding to bnl if we can sign Linval Joseph I'd like to trade down into the 20's grab Aaron Donald then go from there.

But if it comes down to next year, Ill be picketing outside of Halas Hall for a new deal, a new contract, because Im not going anyplace.

-Brandon Marshall

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

vCash
    Darqueze Dennard, Ha Ha Clinton Dix, or C.J. Mosley with the 14th please.

vCash
    This draft at 14 has so many possibilities and no clear cut guy. Just give us Bennett and joesph pls emery. Then give me some Dennard and pull a paea and get up to get us Pryor if he's there in the early 2nd. If not Dixon will suffice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJimmy View Post
    This draft at 14 has so many possibilities and no clear cut guy. Just give us Bennett and joesph pls emery. Then give me some Dennard and pull a paea and get up to get us Pryor if he's there in the early 2nd. If not Dixon will suffice.
    I'm glad Dennard has become your favorite. I like him a lot better than Mosley for sure.

But if it comes down to next year, Ill be picketing outside of Halas Hall for a new deal, a new contract, because Im not going anyplace.

-Brandon Marshall

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

vCash
    I am hoping to sign Bennett and Bethea in FA. Trade down a half a dozen of spots in both the 1st and 2nd rounds and pick up more Draft picks. Hageman in the 1st and Bucannon in the 2nd. Getter done Phil. The more picks the better.

The defense could be back on track in one year. Not elite, but on track.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I'm glad Dennard has become your favorite. I like him a lot better than Mosley for sure.

But Mosley is the goat!!

Can we have the Seahawks do this draft for us? I mean earl thomas, Wagner, chancellor, Thurmond. All these guys are like 25 and under. Half their starters are guys that are were drafted after the 3rd round. I'm a whole lotta jealous.

vCash
    I would rather have Gilbert over denard his potential is higher IMO and he will be a solid day on starter and a huge play maker. And Mosley would be a terrible ideal for our d I would rather have shaizer or van noy then him honestly.

vCash

vCash
    Aaron Colvin, CB from Oklahoma down with torn ACL

http://kfor.com/2014/01/21/reports-f...bowl-practice/

vCash
    Bleacher report of Day 2 of Senior Bowl practice.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...esday-practice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Thanks DG.

Responding to bnl if we can sign Linval Joseph I'd like to trade down into the 20's grab Aaron Donald then go from there.
    I come to this same conclusion as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sooper View Post
    Darqueze Dennard, Ha Ha Clinton Dix, or C.J. Mosley with the 14th please.
    Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Cfree68 View Post
    I would rather have Gilbert over denard his potential is higher IMO and he will be a solid day on starter and a huge play maker. And Mosley would be a terrible ideal for our d I would rather have shaizer or van noy then him honestly.
    I believe Gilbert jumps Dennard during draft, from what I see Dennard is good in areas, but has glaring faults in others like tackling. If you look at our safty play last year we need sound tackling from anyone

our future

vCash
    So I just found out Michael Bennett is Marty's brother. What the eff. No fair if he comes to CHI now lol
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    8:00 am, January 22, 2014
    MOBILE, Ala. — Pat Mannelly will undergo minor hip surgery soon and if all goes expected, he will have a job with the Chicago Bears when he’s healed up.

Multiple sources said Mannelly, 38, will have an opportunity to return as the team’s long snapper if he chooses. The veteran told the Tribune he was going to take some time to map out his future after the season, also revealing he had surgery forthcoming.

Mannelly holds the franchise record for games played with 245 and his 16 seasons of service are two more than the next closest: Hall of Famer Bill George and Doug Buffone. Only two long snappers in the history of the NFL have appeared in more games. Trey Junkin holds the record with 281 and David Binn played in 256.

It makes sense to bring Mannelly back as he’s been a model of consistency throughout his career. The club signed long snapper Brandon Hartson to a reserve/futures contract at the end of the season but provided everything checks out well for Mannelly, he will have a chance to return this spring.

bmbiggs@tribune.com

Twitter @BradBiggs
    Trib

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So I just found out Michael Bennett is Marty's brother. What the eff. No fair if he comes to CHI now lol
    Rodgers would be wise to just stay hurt next year

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast