Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

First Asik, now Beno Udrih

Has requested a trade.... apparently he doesn't like Woodson blaming him for passing the ball to a brain dead JR Smith, thoughts?
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...g-knicks-guard
    https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/425441020084375553

He also found himself in the midst of a media firestorm when Woodson singled him out for making what he considered to be an ill-conceived pass to J.R. Smith, as relayed by Frank Isola of the New York Daily News:

The bottom line is you look at his shot, but did Beno have to throw him the ball? You gotta look at that...I wasn’t pointing the fingers at Beno about anything....he had the ball, he probably should have held the ball.

vCash
    I wouldn't want to be playing in New York right now either. Who can blame him?

Obviously there's way more at play than just those really dumb comments from Woody, basically throwing him under the bus to deflect blame from a higher paid/more polarizing player.

Must be really frustrating seeing Ray Felton play 32 minutes a game in front of you, too. Not that Beno is a starting caliber player or anything, but at this point he's no worse than Ray.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Has requested a trade.... apparently he doesn't like Woodson blaming him for passing the ball to a brain dead JR Smith, thoughts?
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...g-knicks-guard
    https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/425441020084375553
    at your sig

vCash
    Can't blame Beno. He took a lot less money, vet min, to come play for a contender (far from what we are now).

When we went on our 5 game winning streak, Beno was a huge part of that. Then Felton comes back and Beno gets put right back in the dog house.

Dude wants to help contribute and Woodson doesn't even let him, because he sticks with his favorites.

I hope we can trade him to a team that could really use him.

vCash
    I'll trade Murphy and a 2nd for him Bulls need a third pg and with Kirk hurt

vCash
    I don't blame him... Why would anyone want to play for the Knicks let alone Woodson

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    We have the worst guards in the NBA with or without Beno. I don't blame Beno for being tired of being the scapegoat for a terrible coaching performance. Woodson's ridiculous substations/rotations combined with his delusional post-game commentary combined with his lack of in-game adjustments have slowly worn me down. It's hard to forget how successful we were with him last year but at some point he's got to hold his players accountable or we will never turn it around.

vCash
    3rd string PG requesting a trade lol

Its getting really bad in NY when a guy who was in Milwaukee before, now wants to get traded from Mecca

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    wow 3rd string PG demanding a trade. I would put him at the back of the bench. Both of these players should consider themselves lucky to be playing basketball in the united states of america.
    Last edited by MonroeFAN; 01-21-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    wow 3rd string PG demanding a trade. I would put him at the back of the bench. Both of these players should consider themselves lucky to be playing basketball in the united states of america.
    He may be 3rd string on the depth chart, but if you've been watching, he's the best PG we have, but he still gets benched for Felton who is embarrassingly bad at this point. Plus, now that Prigioni is back, there's no mins for him because Woodson doesn't know how to use proper rotations.

You may have noticed our one stretch of good play came when we had injuries to our guards and Woodson was forced to play the guys who are actually playing well. Then as soon as we have guys healthy he plays the scrubs again. This man does not know how to coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    We have the worst guards in the NBA with or without Beno. I don't blame Beno for being tired of being the scapegoat for a terrible coaching performance. Woodson's ridiculous substations/rotations combined with his delusional post-game commentary combined with his lack of in-game adjustments have slowly worn me down. It's hard to forget how successful we were with him last year but at some point he's got to hold his players accountable or we will never turn it around.
    You are so right on. I agree with everything in this post, especially the scapegoat part. Don't get me wrong, in my humble opinion, Beno has arguably the worst defense of any player on this team but he isn't the sole reason the Knicks are 15-26. The rest of the guys aren't that far off defensively either. He's still a much better player than Felton or any of our other PG's.

He also did the same exact thing to Shumpert. As far as Biased coach's go, this guy is one of the most Biased coaches I have ever seen. His boring iso-style offense is slow, predictable and lacks the meaning of the word "teamwork".

I can't wait until Mike Woodson gets fired because he's lost this team. Going 72-34 the first the first two years is only going to get him so far.
    Last edited by xabial; 01-21-2014 at 01:49 PM.

vCash
    lol at scrubs making trade demands

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    He may be 3rd string on the depth chart, but if you've been watching, he's the best PG we have, but he still gets benched for Felton who is embarrassingly bad at this point. Plus, now that Prigioni is back, there's no mins for him because Woodson doesn't know how to use proper rotations.

You may have noticed our one stretch of good play came when we had injuries to our guards and Woodson was forced to play the guys who are actually playing well. Then as soon as we have guys healthy he plays the scrubs again. This man does not know how to coach.
    idk...why you call felton horrible? he is on a 2nd stint with knicks and he was taken over Lin.

That means he has talent but maybe he's not properly used in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    idk...why you call felton horrible? he is on a 2nd stint with knicks and he was taken over Lin.

That means he has talent but maybe he's not properly used in the system.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2753/raymond-felton
    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4299/jeremy-lin

Look at percentages and look at age and look at Felton's previous year. Also, consider that they felt that the former was good enough to throw away the latter and his potential.
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I don't blame him... Why would anyone want to play for the Knicks let alone Woodson
    i don't get it. everyone was SO high on woodson last year and now all of a sudden he's the most hated man in NY.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast