Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Do the Pacers have the least amount of major injuries among all contenders in the NBA

SAS lost Splitter and Parker for significant time.

OKC lost Westbrook for significant time.

GSW lost Igoudala for significant time.

Houston lost Patrick Beverely among others for significant time.

Miami has Wade dealing with injuries and rest and he has missed a lot of games this season because of that.

BKY lost Lopez and Deron Williams for significant time. I know they aren't contenders now but they were seen as a borderline contender prior to the season.

NYK lost Chandler for significant time...same as BKY in terms of being contenders.

Memphis lost Marc Gasol for significant time.

LAC lost CP3 for significant time.

Chicago lost Rose for significant time.

*I'm not including Portland only cause they weren't a team that was seen as contenders before the season began.

The only player that's part of the rotation for Indiana and has missed time has been Danny Granger. But he really hasn't been that major for the Pacers for more than a year now. He doesn't even start on the Pacers and while he plays 22 mins a game, he averages 9 pts on awful shooting for the season.

Crazy how while it seems like almost every team in the league is dealing with major injuries, the league best Pacers haven't gotten the injury bug.
    Last edited by sunsfan88; 01-23-2014 at 05:13 AM.

vCash
    Don't jinx it! They need every player if they are going to beat Miami. Injuries are lame, regardless. Hopefully Granger can help, or gets healthy enough to be traded.

vCash
    Granger was a huge piece before he got injured, he's a legitimate all star caliber player when healthy. Who knows how good they could be or what they would have done last year with him completely healthy. Even if he came off the bench, which is a small weak point for Indy would've done wonders.

vCash
    Pacers deserve it after having Granger be injury prone for several years. Just because they have been good without him, doesn't mean they're better without him.
    Pitches Thrown: 239 Strikes: 145
    15.1 INN 9 K 4 BB
    1 W 1 L 0.59ERA
    Joe "The Bunter" Kelly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Don't jinx it! They need every player if they are going to beat Miami. Injuries are lame, regardless. Hopefully Granger can help, or gets healthy enough to be traded.
    No they dont. They need the NBA to keep things fair. The Pacers should have won last year. Dumb coaching and terrible officiating cost them. But George wasnt ready last year. I see them beating The Heat this year. They are just to deep. Pacers should win it all this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez:27841921
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    No they dont. They need the NBA to keep things fair. The Pacers should have won last year. Dumb coaching and terrible officiating cost them. But George wasnt ready last year. I see them beating The Heat this year. They are just to deep. Pacers should win it all this year.
    Yes they do need every player just like Miami needs every player to beat Indy. Also your correct that Indy could beat Miami and I wouldn't be surprised. As far as officiating being blamed that's whining, that's The Young and The Restless shiz .... go grab a Kleenex.

vCash
    Granger was clearly the best player when he went down. I know that his injury actually helped us get to where we are, but it was still a pretty major injury.

vCash
    lol @ mentioning beverly as a significant piece but not granger.

vCash
    George Hill missed 3 games but yeah they have been pretty injury free for most of the year. So what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Delrayhc View Post
    Yes they do need every player just like Miami needs every player to beat Indy. Also your correct that Indy could beat Miami and I wouldn't be surprised. As far as officiating being blamed that's whining, that's The Young and The Restless shiz .... go grab a Kleenex.
    I used to say the same thing when my Lakers were beating teams and benefiting from questionable calls. Once the Heat go back to being nothing, you will be saying the same thing I am while watching games with no bias.

vCash
    i hope miami can beat indiana this year but my hope fades with each game the heat give up more then 110 points once again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    I used to say the same thing when my Lakers were beating teams and benefiting from questionable calls. Once the Heat go back to being nothing, you will be saying the same thing I am while watching games with no bias.
    You mean how Hibberr bangs people with his body but get away with it cause his hands are up? You are a pure example of being a hater. You will dig as deep as you can to hate on something. Miami wasn't even getting the benefit ofbtje calls last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez:27842663
    Quote Originally Posted by Delrayhc View Post
    to

Really because I've been watching the nba 20 plus years and I have never blamed losses or wins by any team on any officiating bias. Sure great players get the benefit of the doubt more so than the other players but I don't believe in officials favoring one team over another not even the Lakers when they're on top.

vCash
    Lets hope it stays that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    lol @ mentioning beverly as a significant piece but not granger.
    Beverley is the Rockets 4th best and 4th most important player.

Granger isn't even top 5-6 for Indiana. Not a knock on Granger, the Pacers are just that stacked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast