Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    15,499

    NFL on roku questions

    Donno if this is where i should post this but does roku have a nfl channel if so how much is it?

    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    Donno if this is where i should post this but does roku have a nfl channel if so how much is it?
    The NFL has an AP for about any platform I believe.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,414
    Lol, WTF is this thing. I see this name randomly and I still am like huh
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol, WTF is this thing. I see this name randomly and I still am like huh
    Its a streaming media platform.... that's all.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,414
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    Its a streaming media platform.... that's all.
    I invented this in like 1997. Where's my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I invented this in like 1997. Where's my money.
    Get in line

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,230
    I haven't seen one, but then again I haven't looked very hard either. I mostly use my Roku to watch fat women having sex with each other.
    Reading the NFL rule book like:


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    29,529
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I haven't seen one, but then again I haven't looked very hard either. I mostly use my Roku to watch fat women having sex with each other.
    That's what norm invented it for too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,414
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    That's what norm invented it for too
    I only watch straight BBW porn. Thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    That's what norm invented it for too

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,360

    NFL on roku questions

    its a cheap alternative to Apple TV norm. it's built out of plastic, and is pretty much a disposable media extender. they're good for what they cost though definitely.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •