Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Giants Could Be Forced to do Hard Knocks

In Reese We Trust
    The New York Giants are one of 8 possible teams that could be forced to appear on HBO's Hard Knocks next season. The NFL instituted a rule in 2013 that states you cannot be forced to participate if your team:

a) has a new head coach, b) made the playoffs in one of the previous two seasons, or c) already appeared on the show in the last 10 years.

Here are the eligible teams for Hard Knocks in 2014, unless another teams volunteers:

Bears
    Bills
    Cardinals
    Giants
    Jaguars
    Raiders
    Rams
    Steelers

vCash
    We'd probably be the most boring team to watch on Hard Knocks possible.

vCash
    Raiders all the way

We'll Leave a Light On For You

Believers: mets77, JoeGamer81, Harry777, YoungStuna, Sandman, METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

vCash
    I'd hate for it to be forced on them but I gotta be honest, I would LOVE watching it. The Giants will easily get them the best rating they've ever had for the show and it would definitely be a big boost for the show.

vCash
    I could see them wanting do do a Hard Knocks on a Coughlin team before he calls it quits. That said, Hard Knocks sounds like everything anti-Coughlin. Then again so was getting rid of guys like Gillbride and Pope...maybe 2014 is a year Couglin tries to prove he's still hip, as in he's cool and doesn't need a hip replacement.

vCash
    IF the Giants were chosen to do it, I would actually watch it. It would be interesting, but another team I would like to see volunteer for the show is the Seahawks. I'm sure Richard Sherman would have his own segment on the show, plus he's one of the most entertaining athletes right now, and would make the show a huge hit.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Honestly the small market teams should be raising their hands to do it, but if the show doesn't get any volunteers and they have to force it I'm pretty confident they will go with the Giants.. Maybe Mara gives them some money under the table and tells them to leave them alone lol.. Cause the Giants organization from top to bottom wants no part of it and they've made that very clear in the past..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Honestly the small market teams should be raising their hands to do it, but if the show doesn't get any volunteers and they have to force it I'm pretty confident they will go with the Giants.. Maybe Mara gives them some money under the table and tells them to leave them alone lol.. Cause the Giants organization from top to bottom wants no part of it and they've made that very clear in the past..
    I guarantee Mara has done everything possible through the league office to assure the Giants are never picked. Likely the same for the Pats and Packers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I guarantee Mara has done everything possible through the league office to assure the Giants are never picked. Likely the same for the Pats and Packers.
    Yea and for our better interest I don't want that distraction BUT you can't tell me you wouldn't love watching it.. I know you, like me has a lil more insight on stuff then the normal fan but I would still be be extremely interested in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea and for our better interest I don't want that distraction BUT you can't tell me you wouldn't love watching it.. I know you, like me has a lil more insight on stuff then the normal fan but I would still be be extremely interested in it.
    Oh yeah, no doubt. I'd watch every minute. And simultaneously hate it