Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Broncos

2 11.11%
  • Seahawks

16 88.89%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

SUPER BOWL XLVIII: Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos, Sunday Feb 2nd 3:30 PST on FOX

vCash
    It's been a while since I've had a meaningfull Superbowl party can't w8!!!

vCash

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...3-nfl-playoffs

Guess we shouldn't even show up to the Superbowl .

vCash
    They also picked the 49ers to best us because they were to hot and couldn't be stopped

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    They also picked the 49ers to best us because they were to hot and couldn't be stopped
    I actually like this lol our players are motivated when they don't get any attention the media will drool all over Peyton.

Baldwin and Kearse even brought up what Johnson and Chris Carter said before the 49er game calling them pedestrian WR's so they do listen to the media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I actually like this lol our players are motivated when they don't get any attention the media will drool all over Peyton.

Baldwin and Kearse even brought up what Johnson and Chris Carter said before the 49er game calling them pedestrian WR's so they do listen to the media.
    Exactly, the national haters are just throwing gas on the fire. Even bigger chip on Baldwin's shoulder for this one.

vCash
    The game that made me a Seahawks fan, as well as a football fan, was when the Seahawks lost to the Steelers in Super Bowl XL. I have been yearning to see my team in the Super Bowl again ever since.

Go Hawks!!!

vCash
    Go Hawks!

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash

SUPER BOWL XLVIII: Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos, Sunday Feb 2nd 3:30 PST on FOX

This might be reaching but since I'm a Giants fan I gotta say, this reminds me of SB XLII. The AFC team was an offensive juggernaut with an experienced superstar QB who has won it all before. They were setting records on offense and destined to win it all.

The NFC team was a gritty team that made it with strong defensive play, great run game and a QB who wasn't the best in the league but could pull off a big play when they needed it most.

Should be a hell of a game.

vCash
    We'll have to physically punish Denver on both sides of the ball.

Which is more likely? Russell putting up 300+ yards or Lynch going for 150+?
    Last edited by Boozerguy47; 01-21-2014 at 01:19 AM.

vCash
    Wilson was never supposed to be a starting NFL quarterback. Baldwin and Kearse were never supposed to make an NFL roster. Pete Carroll was never supposed to coach another NFL team. We weren't supposed to make the playoffs last season. We weren't supposed to win a road playoff game. We weren't supposed to beat the Niners. And now we're not supposed to beat Denver.

We're going to win this game, NFL fans around the league are going to ****ing hate it, and we're going to relish in this franchise's first Super Bowl victory.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Pete and John BUILT this team from nothing. Amazing to reflect on what has transpired over the last 3-4 years.

Looks like we'll be the underdogs once again. Wouldn't have it any other way. No respect. Everyone just wants to pull the ol' "I told you so line"...

vCash
    Brilliant trade getting Lynch, consistent amazing drafting. Last years tough loss in the Atl... its the perfect storm for this game.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Brilliant trade getting Lynch, consistent amazing drafting. Last years tough loss in the Atl... its the perfect storm for this game.
    I love how all bronco fans assume the LOB isn't great, and that peyton will run all over em.. .like we didn't earn this SB trip.

Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast