Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Week 13 GT: @ GSW (1/20), @ Phoenix (1/22), @ Sacramento (1/24), @ Denver (1/25)

Indiana Pacers (32-7) Game Thread Discussion For The Week Of 1/19/2014

Monday, January 20th @ Golden State Warriors (26-16)
    Time: 10:30 PM EST
    TV: TNT
    Radio: 1070 AM, 107.5FM

Wednesday, January 22nd @ Phoenix Suns (23-17)
    Time: 10:30 PM EST
    TV: FSI, ESPN
    Radio: 1070AM, 107.5FM

Friday, January 24th @ Sacramento Kings (14-25)
    Time: 10:00 PM EST
    TV: FSI

Saturday, January 25th @ Denver Nuggets (20-20)
    Time: 9:00 PM EST
    TV: FSI

#iubb

vCash
    Including the lakers game next week...like the last road trip, i will be very happy with a 3-2 outcome from this trip but 4-1 is definitely attainable. This isn't as tough as the last trip out west. Tonight's game by far will be our toughest matchup...and I won't watch any of it

#iubb

vCash
    DVR'd the game last night, watching now. David West got abused by David Lee on my first thoughts...almost at halftime.

#iubb

vCash
    Watching them play the Suns tonight. Holy **** do they ever miss a 3 point shot. Doesn't help that the Pacers look absolutely flat out there.

vCash
    Didn't even want to watch the highlights. Saw the box score this morning and it ruined my day.

We'll be fine. Close it out with 3 wins and we'll be good.

#iubb

vCash
    What a game last night.

I managed to stay up for the whole gig and...wow....i guess good teams find ways to win games when everything seems to be going the other way. Thornton and Thomas were ridiculous, those guys could not miss for majority of the game.

With that being said i expect us to lose against Denver tonight and I am completely OK with that.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    What a game last night.

I managed to stay up for the whole gig and...wow....i guess good teams find ways to win games when everything seems to be going the other way. Thornton and Thomas were ridiculous, those guys could not miss for majority of the game.

With that being said i expect us to lose against Denver tonight and I am completely OK with that.
    I ALMOST turned it off last night when it looked like they would lose there in the 4th. Didn't want to watch them lose again. So happy I didn't what a game. I think that was the type of win they absolutely needed. Getting seriously outplayed for 3 quarters getting the very best from the Kings. Before clawing their way back in with the dagger from George at the end to tie it. I think the game last night woke them up to the fact that they are going to get each teams best effort being the top dog in the standings.

That is two games in a row where they have faced teams with players that absolutely could not miss. I think its going to take a similar effort by the Nuggets to beat them tonight. Just not sure the Nuggets have it in them.

vCash
    This road trip has been stressful. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned. I guess I'm just glad this is happening now so we can correct it and be good for the playoffs, hopefully.

vCash
    ^Lance said it best...teams aren't scared of us, they are giving it all cause they know we are a top team in the game now.

Again, if we can finish 3-2 on this west coast road trip, for me it's a success. It's a lot of traveling in a short period of time...which is something the playoffs don't have. I'm not too worried about sluggish performances here and there - there will be times (like Sacramento and Phoenix) where teams just get ridiculously hot shooting touches. Pacers just gotta play their game and the success will be there.

#iubb