vCash

Portland 31-9 @ Houston 27-15

at

TV: TNT

Mon, Jan 20 8:00 PM EST

vCash
    2-1 by going 3-0?

vCash
    Offense seems to be keeping us in it by the end of the 1st. Several defensive mistakes, but Houston was also on a hot streak and getting help from the refs.

vCash
    Aldridge being awesome on rebounds and near the hoop. I don't like claiming refs are being one sided very often, but when you see the entire Houston team running back without arguing because they thought they turned it over, and then the ref gives it back to them... that implies something.

vCash
    I believe that if we face Houston in the playoffs it will go 7 games. It has the feel that whoever lost the last matchup comes to play the next time. I thought this would be the game we dropped so I'm not to mad. We always show up against the Spurs and Dallas beat us last time so I thought we would beat them both. Houston I picked to beat us (im glad they did it by shooting great---doesn't mean anything). Now I think that we go ahead and beat the Thunder. 3-1 trip. Let's make it happen. How about we shoot for 40-15 as the next record.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao Sorn View Post
    I believe that if we face Houston in the playoffs it will go 7 games. It has the feel that whoever lost the last matchup comes to play the next time. I thought this would be the game we dropped so I'm not to mad. We always show up against the Spurs and Dallas beat us last time so I thought we would beat them both. Houston I picked to beat us (im glad they did it by shooting great---doesn't mean anything). Now I think that we go ahead and beat the Thunder. 3-1 trip. Let's make it happen. How about we shoot for 40-15 as the next record.
    Of all the top teams in the western conference (OKC, SA, GS, HOU and LAC) I think we match up the worst against Houston. They get to the rim so much and our interior D is still not what you want out of a top contending team. They also have the offensive firepower and pace to keep up with us. I think any of those teams will be hard to pass in a playoff series but I have the least faith we could pass Houston of all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Yeah if I were picking a playoff matchup I don't think I'd pick Houston for us, unless Houston had several key guys hurt or something.