Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 183
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,953
    vCash
    1500

    Game #42: Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls- Streaking tank?

    Officially the 2nd half of the season!! Ahhh

    Our tank is taking a beating

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    The horror is that we can beat these guys now that Deng's in Cleveland.

    I honestly don't know what to root for any more. Three-game winning streak and absolute long shot to make the playoffs in the west, or morale-killing loss that sends us into another draft-day tailspin?

    I guess I hope all the players play great and nobody gets hurt. Go Lakers!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    The horror is that we can beat these guys now that Deng's in Cleveland.

    I honestly don't know what to root for any more. Three-game winning streak and absolute long shot to make the playoffs in the west, or morale-killing loss that sends us into another draft-day tailspin?

    I guess I hope all the players play great and nobody gets hurt. Go Lakers!
    Someone just hit the tank's ejector seat.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    22,231
    vCash
    1500

    Game #42: Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls- Streaking tank?

    The question is....

    Who is gonna suck more?
    VIVA CROONER!



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    20,794
    vCash
    1500
    should add more armor on the tank

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,953
    vCash
    1500
    Happy MLK Day everyone!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    As far we keep the same record on this second half,I do not mind having some wins. Continue developing our failed picks. Marshal,Young,Johnson,Hill,X man, and the new dirk,Kelly! Let's not forget the new addition from the D league.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Happy MLK Day everyone!
    Same to you and your family!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Someone just hit the tank's ejector seat.
    Just to be clear, I'm not quitting on the tank, I'm waffling, which is ten times worse.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Happy MLK Day everyone!
    +1

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm not quitting on the tank, I'm waffling, which is ten times worse.
    The Cavs almost mustered a comeback, but as expected failed miserably.

    In other news, the Raptors are getting absolutely destroyed by the Bobcats, so maybe we aren't playing as well as we think.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    8,266
    vCash
    1500
    Woooooooooo!!!!

    Mlk day!!!!!!

    Time to get druuuuunk!!!


    !@#$%^&*

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    345
    vCash
    1500
    Loss.

    Hopefully Noah goes off.

    Eisenhower says: SUCK ME.


    Equipo De Chupame.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    The Cavs almost mustered a comeback, but as expected failed miserably.

    In other news, the Raptors are getting absolutely destroyed by the Bobcats, so maybe we aren't playing as well as we think.
    Heat going down to the awesome barely-over .500 Hawks. The idiots in the media will say the Heat are just coasting, while I think the players in the league are sensing that the Heat are vulnerable. If the Heat lose the fear factor they've had over teams they could be in trouble by the time the playoffs roll around. #heatsuk

    Will also be interesting to see if Howard can continue to put up Pau-like numbers aganst the Blazers. #howardsuk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,964
    vCash
    1500
    We better not win this game

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •