Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 124
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    426
    vCash
    1500

    Am I The Only One Who Isn`t Moved By This Super Bowl?

    These two teams do nothing for me at all. This is not the matchup i wanted with all the slrupfest and everything. So I guess I`ll be the only one who won`t be watching?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    148
    vCash
    1500
    Nah man I agree. It ain't what the world wants to see. We wanna see the packers, jets, panthers something different man. I guess what I'm exactly trying to say is I don't think these are the two best teams. The NFL sucks nowadays.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,081
    vCash
    500
    Easily 2 of the best 3 teams in the NFL.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,088
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The-All-Knowing View Post
    Nah man I agree. It ain't what the world wants to see. We wanna see the packers, jets, panthers something different man. I guess what I'm exactly trying to say is I don't think these are the two best teams. The NFL sucks nowadays.
    how are the packers something different?
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,127
    vCash
    1500
    This seems like a pretty "different" superbowl. One team has never won a championship and the other hasn't been to the Super Bowl since 1998.

    That's about as different as you can get.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    18,953
    vCash
    1500
    The real SB was last night, but I dont understand this thread, you got the #1 Offense playing the #1 Defense... that hasnt happened since 1990 I believe.... so this is not even close to the norm
    Bringing her back!!!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ny
    Posts
    2,004
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The real SB was last night, but I dont understand this thread, you got the #1 Offense playing the #1 Defense... that hasnt happened since 1990 I believe.... so this is not even close to the norm

    Ur that confident???
    We got this!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    18,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jgthegame1982 View Post
    Ur that confident???
    As far as what?
    Bringing her back!!!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,132
    vCash
    1500
    Aside from having to listen to the media overhype Wilson all week (Like Kaepernick last year), this should be a fine matchup between two great teams. With Denver's D looking much improved, I really don't see how Seattle can score enough points to beat the Broncos but we shall see.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jgthegame1982:27834637
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The real SB was last night, but I dont understand this thread, you got the #1 Offense playing the #1 Defense... that hasnt happened since 1990 I believe.... so this is not even close to the norm

    Ur that confident???
    I think he is saying that was a better game then this will be..

    Not that the sea hawks will win..

    PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,318
    vCash
    1500
    But I'm happy with the SB teams.. Both haven't been there on a long time..

    PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,935
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The real SB was last night, but I dont understand this thread, you got the #1 Offense playing the #1 Defense... that hasnt happened since 1990 I believe.... so this is not even close to the norm
    Well at least you'll have that to make you happy when you don't win in 2 weeks.

    As for the OP, this is probably going to be one of the best games in years. Outside of having a personal interest in a different team, I don't think you could ask for a better matchup

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,299
    vCash
    3400
    best possible SB matchup

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,344
    vCash
    1500
    its Peyton manning, of course im watching. I cant wait to see him toast seattle.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    18,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Well at least you'll have that to make you happy when you don't win in 2 weeks.

    As for the OP, this is probably going to be one of the best games in years. Outside of having a personal interest in a different team, I don't think you could ask for a better matchup
    A win as big as that will always make me happy
    Bringing her back!!!


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •