Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

January 20-23 Gamethread

We have the Panthers, Canadiens, and Islanders in that order.

After having something like two games in eight days, we now have three in four. Admittedly, I haven't heard the status of Martin or any of the other injured guys but last I did, Martin was eyeing tonight as his return date

vCash
    bad start look like we got lead in are *****. martin, neal, kobesaw, back though. I hate a forward on point during pp put two d out there god dam it
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    why does Florida take it to us. we are way off tonight
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    we need a point d man that can shoot for the pp. I hate the forward on the point during pp.
    to get healthy.
    a winger for Crosby dupuis having surgery Feb. 12 so he is done for year. Bennet coming back might be answer there.
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    pens with another arrogant performance where they think we will win because we are the penguins and we deserve it we have more talent. bs effort
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Was "lucky" enough to get tickets to the game tonight and yes, it was as bad as I'm sure it looked on television. Just sloppy passes, no possession, defensive breakdowns, etc.

I'm going to attribute this to such a long layoff between games. We should play a lot better against the Habs

vCash
    Much, much better performance tonight, as I'm sure we were all expecting. Granted, I'm not overly impressed with the Canadiens but still, scoring 5 on Price and limiting them to 1 is good regardless.

Part of me wanted to see Fleury fight, just to see how it would go and what he would look like. It would have been better if it were Price though, considering he did the "arm cross" a year or two ago for no apparent reason. This desire was quickly squashed though, as I realized that no good would come from it and if Fleury went down for any amount of time, the team would most likely struggle to find consistency in net. Zatkoff has played much better as of late but that's only in spot starts, we have no idea how he would fare assuming the starter role

vCash
    great job last night. really need best effort against isles tonight they are playing well and we usually have struggled against them lately
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Wasn't able to catch any of the game but from reading the boxscore and recap, it sounds like they got the best of us in the beginning, but we battled our way back and came out on top. Obviously there's a lot of games left in the season, but it's nice to see Crosby put a little distance between him and Tavares