Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Which team benefits from the two weeks off?

That was a physical game yesterday between the Niners and Seahawks. I feel the Seahawks need these two weeks the most to regroup and rest for the biggest game of the season while on the other hand I feel the two weeks off will hurt Peyton Manning as he'll get too over prepared and overthink himself. He's playing out of his mind right now so let's hope these two weeks don't hurt him mentally.
    Last edited by TheThrill; 01-20-2014 at 09:41 AM.

vCash
    The team getting Percy Harvin back and Wright has a chance to get healthy as well. He was noticeably slowed by that foot, the took him out really early and put Smith in.

vCash

Which team benefits from the two weeks off?

Seahawks fans: Seattle
    PSD: Denver

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Think it helps both teams equally

vCash
    Giving 2 weeks to Peyton seems unfair.

Seattle has a chance to get healthy though, not sure how big a factor Harvin will be though, even if he plays.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez:27834437
    Giving 2 weeks to Peyton seems unfair.

Seattle has a chance to get healthy though, not sure how big a factor Harvin will be though, even if he plays.
    May not be 100% but he's a mismatch maker on defense

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Honestly, I think an extended layoff helps an older team more than a younger team. Older players need more time to rest and recuperate, but younger players need to keep going. It wouldn't surprise me if the Broncos look calm and relaxed for the Super Bowl while the Seahawks look jittery and restless.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Not sure any team can fully prepare for Manning even with 2 weeks. But give Manning 2 weeks to prepare for a D like this and Denver benefits more i think.

vCash
    Seahawks

vCash
    Pete Carroll said it before about Harvin: If he's playing, he's playing at 100%. You don't think two weeks is enough (plus the one this week) for a concussion? His hip doesn't seem to be bothering him anymore.

Plus I think we need a little extra time off of the 49ers game. What a physical game.

Anyways, I think the addition of Harvin is far more than anything the Broncos will gain from this. That's me though.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Pete Carroll said it before about Harvin: If he's playing, he's playing at 100%. You don't think two weeks is enough (plus the one this week) for a concussion? His hip doesn't seem to be bothering him anymore.

Plus I think we need a little extra time off of the 49ers game. What a physical game.

Anyways, I think the addition of Harvin is far more than anything the Broncos will gain from this. That's me though.
    Sure it's probably far more, but they are also much farther ahead offensively. (If that makes sense)
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sure it's probably far more, but they are also much farther ahead offensively. (If that makes sense)
    Yeah, but that's their strength going against our strength. Harvin is adding something good (#7) going against something middle of the pack (#15).

I'll take that.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Anyone who says the Seahawks benefit more are flat out wrong ...

Peyton Manning gets two weeks to heal his older body and prepare his game plan.

The Seahawks on the other hand have two weeks to outthink themselves. This moment might be too big for Wilson at this stage in his career. Yes they might get Harvin back, but I highly doubt he plays a major role with his fragile state.

I see the Broncos storming out to an early lead like the Ravens did last year, only this time the lights won't go out and the Broncos will coast to a SuperBowl Victory 27-13 ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post

The Seahawks on the other hand have two weeks to outthink themselves. This moment might be too big for Wilson at this stage in his career. Yes they might get Harvin back, but I highly doubt he plays a major role with his fragile state.

I see the Broncos storming out to an early lead like the Ravens did last year, only this time the lights won't go out and the Broncos will coast to a SuperBowl Victory 27-13 ...
    I can understand teams thinking we will lose, but to think we score under twenty is beyond me... especially with Harvin back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post

Wow you couldn't over-analyze this any more.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast