Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Coach and QB combo with no superbowls in 10 years.

When was the last time a qb and coach were together for 10 years with no super-bowls before New England?

I am not saying they should be separated, just an interesting stat.

Thoughts?

vCash
    They've done nothing, you're correct. What's really amazing about the tuck rule game to me is how a whole group of particular fans lost their ability to think. Or, am I assuming something that was never there in the first place?

vCash
    Marino and Shula

McNabb and Reid

I wanna say Fouts and Coryell but they might've only been 8 or 9.

Not an often occurrence, but it's happened.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    They've done nothing, you're correct. What's really amazing about the tuck rule game to me is how a whole group of particular fans lost their ability to think. Or, am I assuming something that was never there in the first place?
    We'll never forget lol. But it's still a interesting question he never said y'all haven't done **** since. I mean you guys still have like a 70% winning percentage since "spy gate" right?
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    When was the last time a qb and coach were together for 10 years with no super-bowls before New England?

I am not saying they should be separated, just an interesting stat.

Thoughts?

Its only been 9 for New England

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Its only been 9 for New England
    10 by the time they have a chance for another

vCash
    When the patriots start missing the playoffs/having losing seasons, then maybe it's time for a split. The team is consistently good and it's mostly because of the coach and QB.

Unlike Philly with Reid and McMabb where McMabb declined and Reid started missing the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    When the patriots start missing the playoffs/having losing seasons, then maybe it's time for a split. The team is consistently good and it's mostly because of the coach and QB.

Unlike Philly with Reid and McMabb where McMabb declined and Reid started missing the playoffs.
    Do you take Belichicks draft privileges away? He has good hits when they hit (Which is about 1 per draft), but all around solid drafts are lacking.

vCash

Coach and QB combo with no superbowls in 10 years.

Lol.

A raider fan started this.

Not even remotely surprised.

You mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Lol.

You mad?
    Huh?

What does my favorite team have to do with this.

vCash
    Huh?

Oh I get it, you believe I live my life through football and hold grudges over a game. It's not that serious, you need to push the keyboard away and take a vacation in reality if you live your life that way.

vCash
    The issue I've had with Belichick over the past few years is that he's never really gone all in for one year, he's almost too organizationally sound. Brady is 36. He doesn't have many years left, go splurge now while you have a chance for rings and deal with the consequences later. Go out and grab an Anquan Boldin for a late pick, trade back INTO the first round instead of out of it, overpay some overrated free agent who can still make a big difference. If I were Belichick that's how I'd be thinking right now. Go get Brady that last ring. Go overspend on Jimmy Graham or Greg Hardy this offseason. I'd just like to see him be a bit more aggressive. The last time he did it ('07) produced a 16-0 season.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Lol.

You mad?
    Huh?

Really?

vCash
    god damn this team gets so much hate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    The issue I've had with Belichick over the past few years is that he's never really gone all in for one year, he's almost too organizationally sound. Brady is 36. He doesn't have many years left, go splurge now while you have a chance for rings and deal with the consequences later. Go out and grab an Anquan Boldin for a late pick, trade back INTO the first round instead of out of it, overpay some overrated free agent who can still make a big difference. If I were Belichick that's how I'd be thinking right now. Go get Brady that last ring. Go overspend on Jimmy Graham or Greg Hardy this offseason. I'd just like to see him be a bit more aggressive. The last time he did it ('07) produced a 16-0 season.
    Well here's a question for everyone.

Why is trading your future for a slightly better shot at winning a superbowl better than making sure you're good enough to have a shot every single year?

In my mind, I'd rather see my team go to the conference finals/superbowl and lose in that game every year for 10 years than see my team win 1 superbowl and then become a laughingstock for 5-10 straight seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast