Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Seahawks (15-3) @ Denver Broncos (15-3) 2/2 6:30 PM ET

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

February 2nd
    6:30 PM ET

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 01-19-2014 at 10:40 PM.

vCash
    Hey, Doc, we gotta steal dis ****.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    I also dare someone to name a better mod then our own BK. Don't bother, actually. There is no better.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    so how soon should i post this on the main forum? haha

vCash
    Do it post it now!!! BK and DB are the best mods!!

vCash
    Also heard we are the home team via Vic Lombardi post it!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    I will be honest. It'll will probably get closed immediately. However!!! Can't stop now, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I also dare someone to name a better mod then our own BK. Don't bother, actually. There is no better.
    Much appreciated. I would put our very own DB on top. It's unfortunate Denbutsu and bahama don't post much around here now and days but they are/were on top as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    As soon as you ****in want.

Stemming off Muds statement though..it might be closed. Maybe they have their own special format since it's the biggest game and all..

Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Do it post it now!!! BK and DB are the best mods!!

vCash
    All we heard during Charger week was Rivers record at Denver, vs PFM, PFM's inability to play in the wind/cold, our defensive weaknesses

During Pats week...Brady vs PFM, Belichick vs PFM...PFM's inability to play against the Pats, Brady vs JDR defenses and how he was going to light us up

What we're probably going to hear during Seahawk week...how Denver is soft, how they can't handle the toughness the seahawks will bring, that the Seahawks press coverage will shut down the passing attack, that they simply won't be ready to play smash mouth football. And as of now..we're actually underdogs for this.

Get ready for a scrap Denver. Cause they are going to hit you, they are going to hold you, they are going to take some shots to send a message. No *****ing for calls, get ready for tons of smack talk. Your mental fortitude has to be superb. Don't let them get in your heads.

vCash
    Let's go Denver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Much appreciated. I would put our very own DB on top. It's unfortunate Denbutsu and bahama don't post much around here now and days but they are/were on top as well.
    DB is the man, especially cause he's one them sneaky libs like me. However, you're the best around.
    Nothing is gonna ever keep you down. In all seriousness, I hope Nuggets/Broncos fans appreciate/realize the extra work that you put in.

vCash
    DB is the man, especially cause he's one them sneaky libs like me. However, you're the best around.
    Nothing is gonna ever keep you down. In all seriousness, I hope Nuggets/Broncos fans appreciate/realize the extra work that you put in.
    Most definitely. BK is the ****! I love the guy. DB had lost some momentum though. 10, maybe 12 posts a year in the broncos forum the past couple years. Politics takes away too much of his time.

None the less, we've been blessed with some awesome mods. BK taking the top honors.

I remember when butsu was jesusbong. Things have definitely changed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo:27833130
    Most definitely. BK is the ****! I love the guy. DB had lost some momentum though. 10, maybe 12 posts a year in the broncos forum the past couple years. Politics takes away too much of his time.

None the less, we've been blessed with some awesome mods. BK taking the top honors.

I remember when butsu was jesusbong. Things have definitely changed.
    Yes BK is the best and Den was great I miss him since he doesn't post as much anymore and really was a Nuggs poster but db is a great overall even though political mood blah lol. Nothing but love for all of them, as for bahama he wasn't a mod long enough but still miss that guy to.. Broncos best mods, best fans, speaking of I wonder how Burch is doing after his boy Brady went out!!!

vCash
    Some Seahawks fans right are like "OMGZ!!!! Broncos favorites over us? NFC >>>>>> AFC. -20 Seahawks."

vCash
    Some Seahawks fans right are like "OMGZ!!!! Broncos favorites over us? NFC >>>>>> AFC. -20 Seahawks."
    Those aren't fans. It is Sherman. Duh!

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast