Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Is Peyton Manning playing his smartest football ever?

Is it possible that at his age we are actually seeing him in his prime on a mental level?

He is just in the zone, it seriously looks like he knows what the defense is doing at all times.

To older posters, have you ever seen anything like this form a QB?

vCash
    Yes. That's how he carved the Patriots up today. There really weren't too many plays where NE's defense broke down. Peyton just went through his reads ridiculously quick and made the right pass every single ****ing time. He only threw 2 bad passes all game from what I can remember. Other than that he just didn't mess up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    My head exploded trying to comprehend his intelligence.

vCash
    Sure.

It does help playing with the league's best O-Line and the League's best receiving options. No one is better set up for success than him. But he utilizes that better than any other QB could. It's just get-the-ball-out-on-short-routes-and-destroy-defenses. But it's easier said than done...and he's the only one who can get it done.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    If there was anything I ever wanted was another Manning thread lol, I want to start a Manning needs a Bud Light thread!!!

vCash
    dude might be the smartest player ever with the best hard count

vCash
    Omaha omaha

Props to NoFunLeague

vCash
    Yes, he is!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Sure.

It does help playing with the league's best O-Line and the League's best receiving options. No one is better set up for success than him. But he utilizes that better than any other QB could. It's just get-the-ball-out-on-short-routes-and-destroy-defenses. But it's easier said than done...and he's the only one who can get it done.
    I don't know why I'm responding because overall this post is a glowing review for Manning, but to be fair he hasn't had the best O-line in football by any measure. His star left tackle hasn't played since Week 2 and his center had to move over from guard because of all the injuries. They've certainly played well, but I'd say they're more like a borderline top-10 line who Manning makes look good with his quick release. Again, I don't know why I feel the need to say this, I guess it's because I want to give Manning as much credit as humanly possible haha.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    I don't know why I'm responding because overall this post is a glowing review for Manning, but to be fair he hasn't had the best O-line in football by any measure. His star left tackle hasn't played since Week 2 and his center had to move over from guard because of all the injuries. They've certainly played well, but I'd say they're more like a borderline top-10 line who Manning makes look good with his quick release. Again, I don't know why I feel the need to say this, I guess it's because I want to give Manning as much credit as humanly possible haha.
    regardless of where you go to find O-Line ratings you'll find Denver's line rating at the top. Credit Manning for getting rid of the ball so quickly (and more importantly his WRs getting open so quickly) but the fact remains.

Football outsiders, PFF or whatever...they're right at the top. I think PFF ranked them #1.

I know Clady got hurt. They filled in for him perfectly.

i'm not grasping for straws here...it's plain as day. dude got hurried ONCE today. ONCE!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    regardless of where you go to find O-Line ratings you'll find Denver's line rating at the top. Credit Manning for getting rid of the ball so quickly (and more importantly his WRs getting open so quickly) but the fact remains.

Football outsiders, PFF or whatever...they're right at the top. I think PFF ranked them #1.

I know Clady got hurt. They filled in for him perfectly.

i'm not grasping for straws here...it's plain as day. dude got hurried ONCE today. ONCE!
    I'm not denying that they have a very good line, but I wouldn't put it on par with the best ones in football. I take any statistical measure of offensive line play with a grain of salt because of the impact of the quarterback. Again, I don't deny that the offensive is very good, but if we just took the offensive line in a vacuum and made them play with the same quarterback I think Denver's offensive line would fall down just a bit.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    I'm not denying that they have a very good line, but I wouldn't put it on par with the best ones in football. I take any statistical measure of offensive line play with a grain of salt because of the impact of the quarterback. Again, I don't deny that the offensive is very good, but if we just took the offensive line in a vacuum and made them play with the same quarterback I think Denver's offensive line would fall down just a bit.
    he got hurried once today. one time. ONCE! in the AFC champ game. I don't care what you think

we can deny what he has around him. i'm not gonna say he's not the best in the game...but that doesn't mean i can't say that he's set up for success more so than anyone else.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    My head exploded trying to comprehend his intelligence.
    It's his giant forehead doing that to you....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    It's his giant forehead doing that to you....
    Lol must be.

I've gave him his due this year. He's on another level. I said after like 4 weeks and was mocked for making the thread because it was "too early." Well.........how did it play out guys?

vCash
    I believe you never stop learning and gaining experience. So Manning is savvier than ever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast