Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

How happy are we for Manning?

Me, very.

If he wins next week not only is it his 2nd SB, but im pretty sure he becomes the first QB ever to win a SB with two different franchises.

That's just amazing

vCash
    I can understand if Colts fans are somewhat bitter, but if they are they should direct it toward Irsay and not Peyton. I can't think of a reason why any Colts fan would feel any animosity toward Peyton. With that said, this was a really fun season to follow the Colts and Broncos.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Im an honorary Broncos fan for the next 2 weeks. Hope Manning lights Sherman's ghetto ***** up!

vCash
    I won't be mad if Manning wins another SB, because he deserves it. I just can't stand the Broncos. If it was any other team aside from the Seahawks I'd be rooting against the Broncos.

I guess I am bitter that our former qb is probably going to win a SB with another team that I despise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    I won't be mad if Manning wins another SB, because he deserves it. I just can't stand the Broncos. If it was any other team aside from the Seahawks I'd be rooting against the Broncos.

I guess I am bitter that our former qb is probably going to win a SB with another team that I despise.
    Why the Bronco hate?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    A part of me feels like I dont want him to create a legacy in Denver and say win 2 SB's there, in fear of him going to the HOF with them and not us But since theyre playing Seattle ill most def root for him.

vCash
    I am definitely rooting for Manning. Will always root for Manning unless he is playing the Colts.

vCash
    I am happy for Peyton but like most people who remember Elway refusing to play for the Colts when he was drafted by them, I despise him and the Broncos.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Very happy for him. Obviously pulling for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Why the Bronco hate?
    Elway was the first big name Diva (at least to my knowledge) that tried to go against the draft and refused to play for a team.. Granted Robert Irsay was in charge and they were in Baltimore...but it's the same reason that I have trouble rooting for Eli (unless he is playing against the Pats), and wasn't really be a fan of Vick because he forced himself into a trade from SD (who it turned out well for getting LT and Brees)....I'm still waiting for that GM with enough balls to say "you are the best player in college, so we are drafting you....play for us or don't play at all...it's up to you."

Honestly I could care less it was the Colts because I usually differentiate Baltimore and Indy Colts, which IMO it should be...and we may have had to wait for another team if Elway stays with the Colts if that would have been a good enough reason to leverage the city with a huge star....but if every player was like Elway and Eli and whined their way out of a situation they didn't like before playing one down in the NFL then they might as well just get rid of the draft and let all rookies become FAs. I'm sure quite a few players drafted were not so thrilled by the thought of coming to Indy as a city on draft night....but their minds usually get changed since seldom does any ex player have anything bad to say and more than you would think stay around after they retire.

As far as Peyton goes...I'm happy for him and am rooting for him in this game. That said I don't hate Peyton, but I'm not a die hard fan of his any longer since he isn't my QB. He is just a player that I like and like to watch in the league now...just like AP or Megatron.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 01-20-2014 at 11:34 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    I am happy for Peyton but like most people who remember Elway refusing to play for the Colts when he was drafted by them, I despise him and the Broncos.
    This pretty much sums up my Bronco hate SF

Also two of my best friends are Donkey fans and that fuels my hatred of them even more.

When Manning was here I was a die hard fan, and loved the dude. Now that he is not apart of the Colts I don't feel the same way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Elway was the first big name Diva (at least to my knowledge) that tried to go against the draft and refused to play for a team.. Granted Robert Irsay was in charge and they were in Baltimore...but it's the same reason that I have trouble rooting for Eli (unless he is playing against the Pats), and wasn't really be a fan of Vick because he forced himself into a trade from SD (who it turned out well for getting LT and Brees)....I'm still waiting for that GM with enough balls to say "you are the best player in college, so we are drafting you....play for us or don't play at all...it's up to you."

Honestly I could care less it was the Colts because I usually differentiate Baltimore and Indy Colts, which IMO it should be...and we may have had to wait for another team if Elway stays with the Colts if that would have been a good enough reason to leverage the city with a huge star....but if every player was like Elway and Eli and whined their way out of a situation they didn't like before playing one down in the NFL then they might as well just get rid of the draft and let all rookies become FAs. I'm sure quite a few players drafted were not so thrilled by the thought of coming to Indy as a city on draft night....but their minds usually get changed since seldom does any ex player have anything bad to say and more than you would think stay around after they retire.

As far as Peyton goes...I'm happy for him and am rooting for him in this game. That said I don't hate Peyton, but I'm not a die hard fan of his any longer since he isn't my QB. He is just a player that I like and like to watch in the league now...just like AP or Megatron.
    Shouldn't you hate the player more than the team he ended up playing for in that situation?

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Shouldn't you hate the player more than the team he ended up playing for in that situation?
    Elway is in the front office for the Broncos so when they win he wins....my disliking the Broncos has more to do with him being there than not liking the actual team.

I just dream of a day when Peyton retires and the Broncos get the #1 pick and some douche kid who is the #1 QB prospect since Luck tells Elway he won't play for him and would go play baseball rather than play in Denver.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 01-20-2014 at 04:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Elway is in the front office for the Broncos so when they win he wins....my disliking the Broncos has more to do with him being there than not liking the actual team.

I just dream of a day when Peyton retires and the Broncos get the #1 pick and some douche kid who is the #1 QB prospect since Luck tells Elway he won't play for him and would go play baseball rather than play in Denver.
    Alright, I understand. I honestly lack proper perspective on some of this historical stuff.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    A part of me feels like I dont want him to create a legacy in Denver and say win 2 SB's there, in fear of him going to the HOF with them and not us But since theyre playing Seattle ill most def root for him.
    This is the truth.

#iubb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast