Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordy Nelson

vCash

Jordy Nelson

Easily had his best season, so yea lets start an appreciation thread for this *****

vCash
    inb4

Jordy is good at football

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    8-9 mil per season on a 3-4 year deal.

vCash
    How do we pay him that and still pay shields, give raji his 8 mil and keep cobb?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    How do we pay him that and still pay shields, give raji his 8 mil and keep cobb?
    We do it by signing Byrd and Orakpo first then when we win the SB we get bonus money. lol

I think it's possible personally. But I'm not a cap guy.

It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash
    Jordy is by far my favorite packer, great receiver and acts like he's been there when he scores, he's not a pre-Madonna, respectful, and plays the game as it should be... he's the man right and should be the #1 target if he's not already considered this by the coaches.

vCash
    Sad to say, but if jordy was black, he would easily be talked about as a top 10 and possibly a top 5 WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack123 View Post
    Sad to say, but if jordy was black, he would easily be talked about as a top 10 and possibly a top 5 WR.
    I say this ALL the time. It's 100% true. People still think he's a slot WR lol. How many great plays did he make this year on the sideline with insane body control? Guy is a SO good. Stand up guy and technician and a great athlete on top of it.

I'm glad he's underrated. Might save us some dough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GB Football Fan View Post
    Jordy is by far my favorite packer, great receiver and acts like he's been there when he scores, he's not a pre-Madonna, respectful, and plays the game as it should be... he's the man right and should be the #1 target if he's not already considered this by the coaches.
    Nobody stands more for what I view Packer football as than him. Hard worker, seems to be a great teammate, never says anything stupid, gets better every year, never jumps around like a maniac, leads by example, comes through so often in the clutch. Etc etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I say this ALL the time. It's 100% true. People still think he's a slot WR lol. How many great plays did he make this year on the sideline with insane body control? Guy is a SO good. Stand up guy and technician and a great athlete on top of it.

Technician is right. Guy is so precise and efficient it's unreal.

vCash
    My personal Jordy Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAQEoikTZz0
    haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Jordy and shields will get paid....raji probably gets a low ball offer cause he has under preformed, most likely walks...Jones probably the big loser in this exchange...deserves to get paid but as you said there is only so much cap space to go around...the packers pretty good at working the cap and setting contracts opposite of others as far as big number pay years,but with this many FA there are going be casualty's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Remember after his rookie year in the PSD mock when I said he would become a top 5 White WR all time? That still has a chance of becoming true.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast