Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Remember when Brady's hand was huge? Turns out he had serious ligament damage

Way back in October, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was spotted with an extremely swollen throwing hand. Turns out the injury was really serious and Brady was reportedly dealing with ligament damage.

Albert Breer of the NFL Network reports Brady suffered ligament damage in October and, while it's healed now, he "had to fight through it then."

Breer brought up the injury in the context of Brady dealing with a stomach bug, which kept him out of practice earlier in the week.

The Patriots quarterback ultimately returned to practice when he got well.

A similar situation unfolded with Brady's hand, although clearly that one was a little more difficult to deal with.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...age-in-october

vCash
    i wondered about his touch today when a number of his passes looked very inaccurate . the off season will do everyone good !

vCash
    meh. i remember that. i'm comfortable with this loss because i expected it, but i won't run around using this as an excuse,
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Got to give Brady credit for playing through it; the dude is almost (dare I say) Grogan-esque when it comes to playing through the injuries. Dude's a lot tougher than he looks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    i wondered about his touch today when a number of his passes looked very inaccurate . the off season will do everyone good !
    It's healed.

Makes sense for the games in-between week 2 and whenever we played the steelers

vCash
    I've always been a Pats fan but we really need to stop, making excuses for Brady. The better team won and is going to the SB end of story case closed.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I've always been a Pats fan but we really need to stop, making excuses for Brady. The better team won and is going to the SB end of story case closed.
    Because clearly serious ligament damage is nothing that could affect accuracy. Not a chance of that.

Jesus christ, you clearly didn't learn from your trip to the VotB. You are literally PSD's biggest chicken little.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    It's healed.

Makes sense for the games in-between week 2 and whenever we played the steelers
    Where he actually looked the worst in a long time. His accuracy was pretty bad during that time period. So certainly not insignificant when you look back on the season and wonder what was going on with Brady in those weeks. We now know.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011