Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Isaiah Thomas disrespecting DeMarcus Cousins

First I just want to say I am not ignorant towards the fact that Isaiah is indeed a very decent point guard and very talented, now having that said I must say that because of him DeMarcus Cousins is not going to win the MVP award. Every time Thomas takes a shot, he shouldn't be, it should be in DeMarcus' hands being shot from in the post, not a terrible contested layup or long range shot. Without thomas limiting cousins' potential he would easily be averaging at least 30 points, challenging KD for the scoring tittle. Isaiah thomas just needs to stop being so selfish and take a hard look in the mirror and maybe take some tips from jimmer on how to be a real pass first point guard, scoring point guards never win anything, it's the legendary big men like russel, howard, kareem, olajawon, cousins, etc that reach the nba finals. If thomas accepts the fact that COUSINS IS THE MAN, then this team can finally start winning some games, I think his fga's are straight up disrespecting cousins skill and talent, and that, disrespects ME. Are your feelings hurt too?
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO:27828335
    First I just want to say I am not ignorant towards the fact that Isaiah is indeed a very decent point guard and very talented, now having that said I must say that because of him DeMarcus Cousins is not going to win the MVP award. Every time Thomas takes a shot, he shouldn't be, it should be in DeMarcus' hands being shot from in the post, not a terrible contested layup or long range shot. Without thomas limiting cousins' potential he would easily be averaging at least 30 points, challenging KD for the scoring tittle. Isaiah thomas just needs to stop being so selfish and take a hard look in the mirror and maybe take some tips from jimmer on how to be a real pass first point guard, scoring point guards never win anything, it's the legendary big men like russel, howard, kareem, olajawon, cousins, etc that reach the nba finals. If thomas accepts the fact that COUSINS IS THE MAN, then this team can finally start winning some games, I think his fga's are straight up disrespecting cousins skill and talent, and that, disrespects ME. Are your feelings hurt too?
    You miss Tyreke that much, don't you?

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    I don't think Isaiah is stopping DMC from being an mvp candidate i think it's the fact that the team is 10 games under .500. Also, DMC has the highest usage rate in the NBA so he's getting the ball plenty.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I forgot about this guy...
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Was that posted after I.t. went for like 38 on the thunder, or before it?

vCash
    The Kings record is stopping any MVP discussion for anyone on this team.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    CousinsEvansDUO, stop being dumb.

vCash
    Couldn't also be said that rudy gay should be getting more shots, as he's shooting over 50% since being here... Think it's close to 55% this month. Maybe GayCousinsDuo would be more appropriate...

vCash
    Wait... nevermind. Lol.

vCash
    Imagine if we somehow got Kevin Love. I mean...the interior defense would be really bad...but we'd have the unstoppable Gay-Love-Cousins trio.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Imagine if we somehow got Kevin Love. I mean...the interior defense would be really bad...but we'd have the unstoppable Gay-Love-Cousins trio.
    Sounds like we'd get wrecked inside.

vCash
    I see what you did there...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Bibby2.0:27860184
    I see what you did there...
    Nah we need Ramon Sessions there too

Gay-Love-Sessions

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    gay-cousins-love-pounder-sessions

vCash
    that unit would really gobble up the... boards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast