Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Celtics vs Magic

Is this a game you want Boston to play well in but ultimately lose?

Boston is a +4 in the win column over Orlando
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

vCash
    EDITED.

Let's hope Green's injury is not serious...and he'll be back? Bruised knee.
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 01-19-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    Current

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Let's hope Green's injury is not serious... or I suppose some may want to hope he misses a few games?
    I never wish for an injury... But if the staff see a chance to milk a little nick no problem...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I never wish for an injury... But if the staff see a chance to milk a little nick no problem...
    Yeah, in poor taste on my part. Hence the edit.
    Current

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Yeah, in poor taste on my part. Hence the edit.
    No poor taste at all... Some will very well see an opportunity for losses to pile up when a starter goes down...

For all we know Green may have displeasure with the C's and any little nick would cause him to take a seat for a few...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Pressey tracker... 2 dimes... 2 TO's...

My favorite C to follow this season...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    It's been awhile since we have seen one, but that was an alley oop, wasn't it? LOL.
    Current

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

vCash
    Good loss.
    Current

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

vCash
    Did not expect them to lose that one. That helps the tank for sure. I'm not sure what Avery was thinking on that last possession.

vCash
    Hump had a good game. He keeps showing up and playing smart, can't hate that. Wonder if they won't start to cut his minutes after the deadline, giving him minutes can't help the guys that need time like Vitor who was a DNP. But it would suck not playing a guy that's putting out too.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    C's FG% has been dropping well below it's season average during this losing stretch...

Quick look at the past 10 games... Right below the bottom of the leagues worst...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Bradley last 2 gms - 12/41 shooting.It looks good when it goes in but his shot selection and the way he looks to shot(like that's the only option he has) is just disgusting .No 8 mil for bradley .
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    Bradley last 2 gms - 12/41 shooting.It looks good when it goes in but his shot selection and the way he looks to shot(like that's the only option he has) is just disgusting .No 8 mil for bradley .
    You're basing this off of 2 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    C's FG% has been dropping well below it's season average during this losing stretch...

Quick look at the past 10 games... Right below the bottom of the leagues worst...
    Bradley has had 2 consecutive bad games, so he's in a small slump, along with the rest of our horrible roster. He's still shooting 45% (38% from three) and averaging 14.7 ppg this year, he's made strides in his shooting game this season.

Not saying he's necessarily worth the 8 mill per he's asking for, but how can you make this statement after 2 consecutive bad games in the middle of an otherwise break out offensive year for him? And from articles/rumors I've read, Ainge isn't averse to giving him that contract. He's always liked AB, I think he pays him.
    Last edited by BostonSports96; 01-20-2014 at 12:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    You're basing this off of 2 games?
    I watched more than 35 celtics games this season ,and i didn't like his shot selection in none of those .He had a stretch of games shooting above 50 % and i still didn't like his shots and most of all his intention to shot like it's the only option out there .He's solid role player in this league who can play excellent D but not worth 8 million a year IMO.
    Last edited by leprechaun5; 01-20-2014 at 04:38 AM.
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    Bradley has had 2 consecutive bad games, so he's in a small slump, along with the rest of our horrible roster. He's still shooting 45% (38% from three) and averaging 14.7 ppg this year, he's made strides in his shooting game this season.

Not saying he's necessarily worth the 8 mill per he's asking for, but how can you make this statement after 2 consecutive bad games in the middle of an otherwise break out offensive year for him? And from articles/rumors I've read, Ainge isn't averse to giving him that contract. He's always liked AB, I think he pays him.
    If you read my post I was talking about the entire team during the last 10 game stretch in which they won 1 game...

As far as AB goes, it's good that he's looking for his shot more... He came into the league aggressive on defense and very timid on offense... He has shown that he at least has confidence in his offensive game and IMO it will only improve...

I have no problem if DA offers him a Big Baby 2yr 13mil deal...

Reggie Lewis