Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should the commisoner Adam Silver focus on adding beautiful players to the league?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course

1 100.00%
  • No absolutely not

0 0%
  • Depends on just how beautiful we're talking here

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    vCash

NBA needs more beautiful players (no homo)

Recently I've come to a profound realization that not many nba players are gorgeous, and I think that is what is holding them back from becoming more popular, if more teams selected more pretty players (like jimmer, no homo) then that means the popularity of basketball would skyrocket.

To dwelve even further into this topic, I think appearance is more important than basketball skills when trying to create a large fanbase. Take a look at me for example, I am more beautiful than the average man, however my basketball skills are only at the level of someone like brian scalabrine (no disrespect) however my beauty far outshines everyone on the court therefore 14year old teenage girls and gay men would pay a lot of money to attend a basketball game just to see my gorgeous face (no cocky).

Just my opinion, what are your thoughts regarding the nba and the level of beauty in their players?
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

vCash
    No troll threads. The ZTP is still up.

Free As Seagull.