Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

2014 Mock GM Series #3: Change our Uniforms?

Part three of this "db's bored, entertain him" series surrounds our franchise's aesthetics (and is inspired by Dantrelle Howard getting a response from Martysaurus Rex on twitter:

Ownership has told you, the GM, that our uniforms seem stale. You have free range to do with them what you want - keep them the same, make minor tweaks, completely overhaul the uniforms a la what Jacksonville did (though not, you know, ****ing ******). With tradition on our side but the youth of America having ****ing AWFUL taste in fashion, what do you do?

vCash

But if it comes down to next year, Ill be picketing outside of Halas Hall for a new deal, a new contract, because Im not going anyplace.

-Brandon Marshall

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

vCash
    Bring back the All-Whites and the Orange.

Use the throwbacks only on special days.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    The all whites (though you're only allowed three uniforms - home, away, and an alternate, so you couldn't have oranges AND throwbacks in a season barring some league permission that likely wouldn't come).

For me, I want to see the stripe pattern on the home and away jerseys to match styles (I hate that we have a triplet of white-orange-white at home and blue-orange-blue away). Match the sock styles to the jerseys, and have two pairs of white pants - one for home and one for away to match the sleeve striping. And grey facemasks all the time for me.

vCash
    Put the bear face on the helmet - that would be a massive change, and I think that logo is the best logo in sports; it's ferocious and clean as ****.

I love the blue-on-blue uniforms the best TBH. Those are the ones I always use in Madden. I like the all-whites, the all-blues, and the oranges.

I do like when jersey-numbers have some dimension to them as well. It feels like we haven't changed the numbers in decades.

vCash

2014 Mock GM Series #3: Change our Uniforms?

The 40's throwbacks will always be my favorites. Just something special about them.

vCash
    Blue on blue unis, WOwolfOL!?!? That's the worst look we've sported in the past 15 years or so. Perma'd. lol

vCash
    Blue is my favorite color...

vCash
    Last summer i talked to peanut through direct message on twitter lol. I won an autographed peanut punch T shirt when he was doing that movie trivia thing on twitter. Had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming hahaha as far as jerseys go the throwback is my fav and putting the bear on the helmet would be dope as $#@

vCash
    I'm a fan of the orange, so I'd bring them back.

vCash
    Crotchless panties, fishnet stalkings, & high heels....oh wait, are we talking about football players or the next Honey Bears?!?

vCash
    I hate the orange uniforms.

The throwbacks are my favorite uniforms. I just prefer simple and clean. If I was making any changes I'd probably bring back the all-whites first.

vCash
    Seriously debo talking about how the team looks on the field? Sigh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I hate the orange uniforms.

The throwbacks are my favorite uniforms. I just prefer simple and clean. If I was making any changes I'd probably bring back the all-whites first.
    Shut your whorish mouth bcb

vCash
    We have probably the best uni's in the NFL. Classic. More HOFers than anyone and I like to picture them in their jerseys. I would hate to change. Trends will come and go and uni's like the Seahawks and Jacksonville will just look more stupid. Stay the same. I would like to always see the orange in October and all whites sometimes. But your combos are limited

our future

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast