Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is Anthony Bennett the biggest bust of all time?

Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point

Check this vid and tell me if he sounds confident about his ability, seems to know he doesn't have a true position in the NBA to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQ6mpk1ins&t=1m13s

His PER is at 1 while using 20% of his teams possessions while on the floor. Let that sink in. Even Kwame wasn't that bad.

vCash
    2 words --> Sam Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    I wouldnt put this on Anthony...

He never should have been the first pick and thats the Cavs fault....

What a dumb organization

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point

Check this vid and tell me if he sounds confident about his ability, seems to know he doesn't have a true position in the NBA to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQ6mpk1ins&t=1m13s

His PER is at 1 while using 20% of his teams possessions while on the floor. Let that sink in. Even Kwame wasn't that bad.
    LOL I can't remember where I heard this but the difference between Kwame Brown/Michael Olowokandi's and Anthony Bennett's rookie seasons are just as big as the difference between Shaq and Bargnani's. That's amazing.

He's a pretty good laughing stock but I feel bad for him because everyone and their mothers who watch NCAAB know that he shouldn't have been a #1 overall pick. That's why Bill Simmons made that funny *** shriek when his name was called. I didn't even have him top 6 or 7. Plus he's from my hometown

vCash
    I initially thought someone who spoke English as a second language created this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    2 words --> Sam Bowie
    1 letter

y?

vCash
    2 words --> Sam Bowie
    that's the ultimate disrespect to Sam Bowie. He was nowhere near that awful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    I initially thought someone who spoke English as a second language created this thread.

vCash
    antony venett??? Yea he's a bust.. He's not even in the league

vCash
    "Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point"

Dude has been complete garbage, Hes fat and still looks like he is gonna pass out if he plays 5+minutes & set the worlds laziest screen ever there is a gif of it and its just sad. Doesn't deserve minutes in the nba send his fat *** to the D-league cavs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    I wouldnt put this on Anthony...

He never should have been the first pick and thats the Cavs fault....

What a dumb organization
    Why not?

The way hes playing hes not even worthy of being drafted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WITZ View Post
    "Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point"

Dude has been complete garbage, Hes fat and still looks like he is gonna pass out if he plays 5+minutes & set the worlds laziest screen ever there is a gif of it and its just sad. Doesn't deserve minutes in the nba send his fat *** to the D-league cavs.
    Yea his pick setting has been atrocious. No wonder they tried him as a 3 at first, dude has no position in the NBA.

vCash
    Since the kid is Canadian I hope he figures things out sooner than later but its been a beyond a rough year for any number one pick.

...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz:27821140
    2 words --> Sam Bowie
    1 letter

y?
    He wasn't the biggest bust ever I suppose I'm just making the comparison of him being taken over the best player to ever play the game. That was disrespectful to say. Quick answers aren't always good ones but his name came immediately to mind.

vCash
    Not fair. He never should have been the #1 pick. Not his fault the Cavs are idiots. He's also only 20 years old and played only 30 games in his career so far. A little too early to call him a failure yet.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast