Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Colin Kaepernick

If we make it to the SB again this season, he will be the only QB in NFL history to play in two SB in his first two seasons as a starter. He's already the most winningest Niner QB as far as road playoff wins goes.

Obviously at his age he's only going to get better, he'll start getting that touch and finese down. So we are set for the next 8 years at least.

No franchise has ever been more QB blessed than we've been.

Y.A.Tittle
    John Brodie
    Joe Montana
    Steve Young
    Jeff Garcia
    Alex Smith
    Colin Kaerpernick

Now before you...Garcia? Smith?...compare them to any other teams fifth and sixth QB.

vCash
    Kaepernick*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Kaepernick*
    I deserve that and I did it twice...EL DUHO!!!!!!!!!!! I do need to not try this before my coffee.

vCash
    Destined for greatness?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Destined for greatness?
    He has all the physical tools to be great, it's all about what will go on between the ears. He is young.

vCash
    CCRider, this is getting ridiculous. Calm down on the pointless threads.

We all know CK is good. He's off to a great start in his first 2 playing seasons. Everyone knows that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    CCRider, this is getting ridiculous. Calm down on the pointless threads.

We all know CK is good. He's off to a great start in his first 2 playing seasons. Everyone knows that.
    Well lets see...

Don't talk about the Niners QB, the speed of Vernon Davis (something we hear about all the time), don't talk about anything having to do with Niner history, don't talk about Kendall Hunter/LaMichael James in the passing game.

What should we be talking about since I obviously have no clue?

Been a die hard Niner fan since 1960, I can talk Niners. Why this big need to stay so limited? You'd think the young fans would love to add a little Niner lore to their arsenal.
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-18-2014 at 06:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    Well lets see...

Don't talk about the Niners QB, the speed of Vernon Davis (something we hear about all the time), don't talk about anything having to do with Niner history, don't talk about Kendall Hunter/LaMichael James in the passing game.

Been a die hard Niner fan since 1960, I can talk Niners. What this big need to stay so limited?
    Comparison forum if you want to compare players or teams, both current or historical.

The Hunter/James thing could easily have just been brought up in the GDT or the Greg Roman thread, didn't need its own.

vCash
    Well lets see...

Don't talk about the Niners QB, the speed of Vernon Davis (something we hear about all the time), don't talk about anything having to do with Niner history, don't talk about a Kendall Hunter/LaMichael James in the passing game.

Been a die hard Niner fan since 1960, I can talk Niners. What this big need to stay so limited?
    How about lets talk about tomorrow's game?

Talking CK will most likely lead to a debate that many of us around here have had over and over the last few months. As soon as this thread turns into a debate of CK's excellence, it will be closed. We already know how that topic will go.

vCash
    Comparison forum if you want to compare players or teams, both current or historical.

The Hunter/James thing could easily have just been brought up in the GDT or the Greg Roman thread, didn't need its own.
    Please make an official comparison thread.

vCash
    How about lets talk about tomorrow's game?

Talking CK will most likely lead to a debate that many of us around here have had over and over the last few months. As soon as this thread turns into a debate of CK's excellence, it will be closed. We already know how that topic will go.
    I wasn't here a few months ago so because of that I;'m not allowed to talk about it?

Tomorrows game will be about who can run the ball, meaning third and long vs third and short. The team staying in third and short will win the game. You disagree?

But, done making threads will just comment on what others bring....ok? I didn't realize just how big a deal things were.

vCash
    I wasn't here a few months ago so because of that I;'m not allowed to talk about it?

Tomorrows game will be about who can run the ball, meaning third and long vs third and short. The team staying in third and short will win the game. You disagree?
    I think that's a perfect discussion that can be made in the game day thread. Not a separate thread.

I personally feel the biggest factor tomorrow will be CK. But we can have that discussion in the game day thread.

Discussing CK gets pretty nasty around here... just like it did when AS was the starting QB.

vCash

So...what do we talk about here?

vCash
    So...what do we talk about here?
    Honestly, I don't think there's much that people want to talk about other than the playoffs. That's where everyone's focus is.

Well, a few like to talk about the draft too.

vCash
    I think that's a perfect discussion that can be made in the game day thread. Not a separate thread.

I personally feel the biggest factor tomorrow will be CK. But we can have that discussion in the game day thread.
    Why the big concern over stuff like that? Isn't this forum a place to talk about the Niners? Why all these stipulations? You can't do that, talk about that over there, talk about this over there, what's with that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast