Place: Wells Fargo Center
- Islanders are 6-2-0 this month and are one of the hottest teams in the league.
- Tavares has 18 points in his last 10 games.
- Secondary scoring has been a major issue for the Islanders this season.
- Islanders are killing penalties at just over a 75% clip this season.
- Flyers coming off a 4-3 SO loss at home to NSH.
- The Brayden Schenn line will look to continue their hot play.
- Flyers are just 1-2-1 in their last 4 games and have lost back to back home games after winning 10 straight.
- Flyers have won both meetings this season by a score of 5-2.