Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

I hate the jazz!

The lunacy that is the Utah Jazz has finally pushed me over the edge. I can no longer be a silent contributor or even a passionate fan. I believe my disdain runneth over and I now have traveled into uncharted territory: HATRED!

First of all, is there anyone out there that thinks our current roster will win a Championship let alone win a playoff series? I think not. But everyone is buying into the San Antonio model of winning....WTF! Let us not forget that SA TANKED TO GET THE #1 pick in Duncan. seems odd that we have the chance to end up with such a pick and we aren't doing it. SA Model? NO. More Utah Jazz nonsense.

As for developing the young guys... does anyone believe that we have a 6-10 time All Star on our team? Favors perhaps? Anyone else? NO! Trade off Jefferson and Marvin perhaps even Hayward and let the young guys run.

Lastly, I have never been more mad at them winning then right now. Culture. System. Blah blah blah. I think you could implement the same things (minus winning) and lock down a top 3 pick. Us winning will net us another mid to late first round pick and another NON ALL-STAR! BOOOOO! And if you think it isn't going to happen just take a look at the number of teams not winning and project our end of the season draft position: three games out of the 8th seed and a 1% chance of Parker or Wiggins.

I would bet that the Hated LAKERS get one of those guys.

Trade Hayward, Jefferson, Williams and let the young guys run and run and run. Dennis should have told the Jazz brass that getting Duncan changed the franchise. Then get your roll players. Not the other way around. SHAME ON THE JAZZ!

vCash
    You're an idiot.

vCash
    ^understatement of the year
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    You can't sabotage the team for winning, then you lost them for good maybe. But I see where your coming from.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I'm now dumber for reading this post. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
    Chicago Cubs: #4 pick, Prospect Watching
    Tennessee Titans: 7-9, #11 Pick/Bring on the "Whis" Kid
    Utah Jazz: 12-26, We're getting dangerously close to being decent

vCash
    Chip and JNC... so you agree with this current formula? Hmmmm. Can you name one top team this year that doesn't have a superstar?

vCash
    Larry...judging from the other teams you are following I can see how mediocrity is easy to swallow.

vCash
    Prediction: Jefferson and Williams gone before trade deadline.

vCash
    I was going to stay away from this thread as I know you're just trolling, but I do want to remind you, as it seems you must have forgotten, the Spurs didn't tank that year, they had several major injuries that year and wound up not making the playoffs. They weren't the worse team in the league and they wound up winning the lottery. They were in the playoffs the year before they got Tim Duncan.

Utah doesn't have the same situation, we didn't make the playoffs last year, and we don't have a bunch of all-stars that are getting surgery. Now, I've seen how you post so I'm sure you'll retort, but this is the last post I'll put up in this thread.

Oh and by the way, I think this years off-season would be the time to make a major trade or sign for that all-star that can be our go-to guy.

vCash
    Fire,

What is the best eventual outcome this year for this group? Everything being discussed locally is a disconnect between DL, Corbin and the Millers. If that is truly the case then what direction are they headed? Tank but time for the young guys? Trade expiring contracts for assets? Build a winning foundation at the expense of obtaining a franchise changer? And is that really the direction that the Millers want? Is that the game plan presented by DL? Does Corbin have a say or is he a lame duck coach?

vCash
    If we purposely make our team lose, when naturally as it's built is a .500 squad. Then we dip into the depths of the Wizards, Bobcats, and other trash teams. Keep in mind we have cap space, we have two picks in this next draft. And our young guys finally have the experience of pulling all the weight of the team. Idk about anyone else, but I'm pumped that we are doing this well with this squad. So many questions going into the season, yet halfway, (discount all games without Burke) we are a .500 squad. Only going to get better.

Don't worry. Be happy now.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You're an idiot.
    This pretty much sums it up!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Now that loss us what I'm talking about! Great job!

vCash
    Glad somebody took the time to explain the SA situation to ya bc you obviously don't/didn't understand it at all. They got extremely, extremely fortunate. You seem to think it was their plan all along..ha!

I don't have any idea what you mean by "current formula"??? If you mean getting better as a team, getting solid experience for our younger guys, and playing the best players then yes I agree completely. And why is it that all we wanted before the season was for our young guys to play and improve but when they do improve and win its ********? I just don't get it...some of you guys make no sense. If you would please provide a link to anything discussing this disconnect between coach/FO/ownership.

And lastly why is it a certainty that if we get a top three pick we are gonna get a stud? Do you have any recollection of draft history? I mean we have three top 3 picks on the team right now (one is 7ft and got stuffed by the rim twice in a row last night, one is still a bench player in yr 3, and one is a jump shooting role player). We don't have to have the #1 pick to get out "stud" player. And to be honest there isnt that cant miss guy in this draft anyway.

vCash
    even when there is a 'can't miss guy,' you have as much of a chance getting an oden or olowakandi as a tim duncan or durant.

talk about king of the knee jerks... damn, someone stayed up past their bedtime.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast