Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Packers Mock Draft War Room

Norm usually does this but, since he claims he is not coming in here anymore I guess I have taken it over.

If you aren't sure what I am talking about, the Main is having a 3rd mock draft game, and I am the Mock GM since norm isn't doing it anymore. So I am opening up discussion on who we should draft.

Here is the link to the draft thread to see is has already been taken.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 3
    Assist Tackles: 3
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 1
    Ints:
    TDs:

vCash
    Wish I could help out this year but I think I've only scouted about a handful of players this year

vCash
    lol I have scouted a few but they were mostly later round players that's why I am open for discussion lol
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Ints:
    TDs:

vCash
    We should move up for nix if we can imo. Harder with only three picks

vCash
    More opinions would be great. I'd like to hear from Richard mitten if he sees this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    what do you mean only 3 picks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    what do you mean only 3 picks?
    Draft is 3 rounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't know I am kind thinking of staying put and seeing who falls to us cause it has been an interesting draft and a lot of guys have fallen
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Ints:
    TDs:

vCash
    Fair enough

vCash
    based on mocks I've seen Nix is best, but Shazier is the latest 'OLB they have going 21st, and Richard Mitten thinks Shazier's motor and upside is amazing....based on an earlier conversation we had about the projection anyway... sounded like he'd compliment clay well...FWIW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GB Football Fan View Post
    based on mocks I've seen Nix is best, but Shazier is the latest 'OLB they have going 21st, and Richard Mitten thinks Shazier's motor and upside is amazing....based on an earlier conversation we had about the projection anyway... sounded like he'd compliment clay well...FWIW
    then what the hell do we do with Perry?

vCash
    then what the hell do we do with Perry?
    Great question, and I do not know, but I myself am not sold that he is the answer nor do I think he isn't, he can't stay on field long enough to tell, between Clay's hamstrings, thumb, Perry's injuries, and whatnot, It wouldn't be the worst place to have quality depth would it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GB Football Fan View Post
    Great question, and I do not know, but I myself am not sold that he is the answer nor do I think he isn't, he can't stay on field long enough to tell, between Clay's hamstrings, thumb, Perry's injuries, and whatnot, It wouldn't be the worst place to have quality depth would it?
    No, it wouldn't. I'm not arguing that. But we already have two first round picks at OLB in a span of what, 4 years? And we're paying Clay far too much to have to draft his backup in the 1st round. If Clay can't stay healthy, we need to rework his contract or ship him out. I know that sounds ludicrous, but we're paying him far too much to not play on a consistent basis, and it does seem likes its always something with him anymore. For the record, I'm not questioning his heart, just seems like he's not built to last.

vCash
    No, it wouldn't. I'm not arguing that. But we already have two first round picks at OLB in a span of what, 4 years? And we're paying Clay far too much to have to draft his backup in the 1st round. If Clay can't stay healthy, we need to rework his contract or ship him out. I know that sounds ludicrous, but we're paying him far too much to not play on a consistent basis, and it does seem likes its always something with him anymore. For the record, I'm not questioning his heart, just seems like he's not built to last.
    I totally agree... I am simply passing on info as to where and what I've seen lately, don't kill the messenger man... I firmly believe 1st round picks should be immediate impact starters, not back ups, something would have to give if they went that route.

vCash
    Shazier would play inside boys

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast